PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Man I just did that Task29 shit, and I dunno if I just got lucky or maybe had a bad initial flash but it made this ROM run wayyy smoother... But I'm still left in the dark on one subject, a skinned dialer... Anyone having any luck with any of the DINIK dialers on this ROM..?? Not FF but the new 6-20 ROM... Thanks...

Old 06-24-2010, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

georgepink is keeping up the good workgeorgepink is keeping up the good work

yes using this one without issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Man I just did that Task29 shit, and I dunno if I just got lucky or maybe had a bad initial flash but it made this ROM run wayyy smoother... But I'm still left in the dark on one subject, a skinned dialer... Anyone having any luck with any of the DINIK dialers on this ROM..?? Not FF but the new 6-20 ROM... Thanks...
Attached Files
File Type: cab DINIK-Anastasia_VZW_Dark_Dialer.cab (2.44 MB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

--Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

georgepink is keeping up the good workgeorgepink is keeping up the good work

can you point to, or share this cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I actually tried NRGs cab to speed up CHT1.8+ and noticed dramatic speed increases right after the Soft reset....great thing is I don't notice any adverse reactions from using the cab. I had to try because I am addicted to CHT about as much as ROM flashing.......I have had CHT1.8.5 loaded on my device with the newest MR since I flashed on release day and I am pleased with the performance of the two together and I am fairly heavy user with lots of other crap installed.

I can't rememeber the last time I left a ROM on my device for this amount of time........this is the best MightyROM yet!!!

THANKS MIKE!!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I actually tried NRGs cab to speed up CHT1.8+ and noticed dramatic speed increases right after the Soft reset....great thing is I don't notice any adverse reactions from using the cab. I had to try because I am addicted to CHT about as much as ROM flashing.......I have had CHT1.8.5 loaded on my device with the newest MR since I flashed on release day and I am pleased with the performance of the two together and I am fairly heavy user with lots of other crap installed.

I can't rememeber the last time I left a ROM on my device for this amount of time........this is the best MightyROM yet!!!

THANKS MIKE!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepink View Post
can you point to, or share this cab?
+1 i wouldn't mind trying this out as well.
Old 06-24-2010, 06:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

here you go. NRGZ CHT SpeedUp cab.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1277084237
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:01 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have the craziest problem on my phone. I'm looking at my calendars on my outlook and they display the right time but on my phone they are ahead one hour.. anyone noticing this?

Old 06-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can anyone hook me up with a cab with the latest google maps that is found in full force please?

The one with voice searching

Thanks
Old 06-24-2010, 07:12 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I have the craziest problem on my phone. I'm looking at my calendars on my outlook and they display the right time but on my phone they are ahead one hour.. anyone noticing this?
Its an outlook sync issue....one of the main reasons I stopped syncing with outlook...I only use myphone now...
Old 06-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well, I have to sync through exchange for work and all my appointments are 1 hour ahead, not my time went up one hour.

This is crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Its an outlook sync issue....one of the main reasons I stopped syncing with outlook...I only use myphone now...
Old 06-24-2010, 07:31 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Well, I have to sync through exchange for work and all my appointments are 1 hour ahead, not my time went up one hour.

This is crazy
Believe me I feel your pain...used it for a long time...you could try one of the DST fixes....or there are some other discusisions on it...I went through it too may times myself...problem would come back with that too often...

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...a-49b746e2d67e

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...gs-update.mspx
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2