PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

JDM_SOHC 03-23-2010 06:13 PM

Re: [ROM] [MightyROM] [MightyROM.com] [RhodiumW CDMA]

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1245380)

MightyROM Official Themes To Come!

Thanks,

Purian

I can't
wait for
this..!!

fastmike 03-23-2010 06:20 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

I'm seeing the same thing, I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmtsx (Post 1654013)
Mighty: I think this is a bug....Phone dialer vibrate does not turn off. I went into personalize and turned off vibrate but phone dialer still vibrates.

nickhodge 03-23-2010 06:22 PM

Is there anyway to disable calendar background?
And could I use default wallpaper, coz I am using HDwalls, which is not working in this new rom.
Thanks for any thought

siraloz 03-23-2010 06:23 PM

You may have contracted SOD. It's like STD, but without any prior s3x. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RicoRich196 (Post 1654035)
So my phone ended up dying about 5 mins after unplugging it from the USB and it was dead all the way home (where I am now) and I just plugged it into an AC charger and now it's green and at 100% WTF. When I flashed this rom I cleared storage 3 times to be sure and I'm having this battery issue that was never there before.

Also is there a way to get the original phone canvas? This newer one has really small buttons compared to the old one.

cptok 03-23-2010 06:24 PM

MM - what is the fate of IMPACT? I'm hooked on the lower menus and buttons... and honestly love that ROM (steady since 2/24, great battery, perfect BT, never frozen, never a hiccup!).

Will updates and discussion on IMPACT now also be part of this thread now that Project Thread was merged?

mbellis 03-23-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1653778)
I WAS going to include visual voice mail inside verizon provisioning, although changed my mind.

when i DID include it for my tester, verizon users reported VVM working flawlessly.

Would you like me to share the provisioning cab that never made the cut?

Mighty I tried your new cab files for VZW but I am still getting the same message with VZW Visual Voicemail, "No network connection is available to contact the voicemail server. Do you want to access your voicemail by calling *86?" Awesome rom by the way, thanks for the hard work!!

jrgolfpro 03-23-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cptok (Post 1654103)
MM - what is the fate of IMPACT? I'm hooked on the lower menus and buttons... and honestly love that ROM (steady since 2/24, great battery, perfect BT, never frozen, never a hiccup!).

Will updates and discussion on IMPACT now also be part of this thread now that Project Thread was merged?

Give him a few weeks and he'll have it updated...... He's spent the last week and half on this and is taking a break.

Summit 03-23-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1653754)
I always do that and it always works..... good luck to you:)

One other question I'd like feedback on . . . after clearing storage completes, and with the new version we're presented automatically with the carrier provisioning, should it be necessary after the reboot after carrier provisioning to do the *228 / 1 (for Verizon Wireless) to activate the phone? Clearing storage wipes out activation settings and I'm not sure if the carrier provisioning cab does all that is necessary?

OR78 03-23-2010 06:33 PM

Wow..this thread is about as insane as it gets....Mike great work man. You seem to have done it once again. This Bud's for you! :occasion5:

cptok 03-23-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summit (Post 1654128)
One other question I'd like feedback on . . . after clearing storage completes, and with the new version we're presented automatically with the carrier provisioning, should it be necessary after the reboot after carrier provisioning to do the *228 / 1 (for Verizon Wireless) to activate the phone? Clearing storage wipes out activation settings and I'm not sure if the carrier provisioning cab does all that is necessary?

FWIW - Clear Storage has never wiped out activation settings for me. I don't recall ever doing a *228 after flash.