PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Tweak_four17 03-23-2010 05:19 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1653802)
Hey Mighty,
Why does Telus not let us send MMS?!?!?! Ive always wondered that. Makes me mad actually. And receiving picture messages and what not through email sucks!!! :disgust: :disgust:

I think we should make a petition to get telus to make it so we can send picture messages and what not! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

+1, whats going on here with Telus and MMS?

tracerit 03-23-2010 05:20 PM

horrible thing happened just now :( i tried opening Opera but it said the Loader was trying to clear a previous run and didn't load up for over 10 minutes so I ended up poweriring off by the power button but when it was loading it was stuck on the first screen (the "Touch Pro2" black screen) for well over 5 minutes. So i took the battery out and put it back in, upon repowering it completely did a hard reset... now i have to re-enter all my settings again. What happened here? :/

PhantomApolyon 03-23-2010 05:20 PM

Mike,

Any ideas on how to get rid of the pesky white lines under the taskbar and above the soft keys? I've tried about 12 no curtain cabs, none of which work to get rid of them

MightyMike 03-23-2010 05:25 PM

MightyROM - Enable/Disable "Blinking Light For Notifications"

This will allow you to have the ability to turn on / off the blinking light notifications for your email, sms, missed calls, etc, etc

Juggalo's .cab meerly enables the check boxes to be checked/unchecked, although the difference is the actual .dll that controls the blinking lights. Sprint doesn't allow a change in this feature, therefore the .dll ALWAYS blinks the light whether you enable the option to be turned on/off.

Inside this .cab includes a different .dll which enables the ability to do both!

Download Me!

Whotahn 03-23-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracerit (Post 1653914)
horrible thing happened just now :( i tried opening Opera but it said the Loader was trying to clear a previous run and didn't load up for over 10 minutes so I ended up poweriring off by the power button but when it was loading it was stuck on the first screen (the "Touch Pro2" black screen) for well over 5 minutes. So i took the battery out and put it back in, upon repowering it completely did a hard reset... now i have to re-enter all my settings again. What happened here? :/

Did you HR, and flash to stock prior to flashing the new Mighty? The issue you are having seems like symptoms of a bad flash. I would do the dance and see what happens. HR, flash to stock, HR, Flash back Mighty, HR.....at least. I like to overkill it and HR, SR, flash to stock, HR, SR, flash to custom ROM, HR, HR, SR........Yes it may be overkill but it has never failed me......BUT.....I only flash to stock once in a full moon and have never (pounding on wooden desk) had any random HR issues.

Eschelon 03-23-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1653917)
Mike,

Any ideas on how to get rid of the pesky white lines under the taskbar and above the soft keys? I've tried about 12 no curtain cabs, none of which work to get rid of them

You'll have to edit the manila file to get rid of them

Whotahn 03-23-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1653930)
MightyROM - Enable/Disable "Blinking Light For Notifications"

This will allow you to have the ability to turn on / off the blinking light notifications for your email, sms, missed calls, etc, etc

Juggalo's .cab meerly enables the check boxes to be checked/unchecked, although the difference is the actual .dll that controls the blinking lights. Sprint doesn't allow a change in this feature, therefore the .dll ALWAYS blinks the light whether you enable the option to be turned on/off.

Inside this .cab includes a different .dll which enables the ability to do both!

Download Me!

Nice! I hate that damn light....THANKS!!!

fearroyo 03-23-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fearroyo (Post 1653727)
When you close Opera, whatever page you were on is being saved as a screenshot to \My Device\Temp. Anyone know why? Or how it can be turned off?

Wow this thread moves fast!

Anyone able to duplicate?

PhantomApolyon 03-23-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1653934)
You'll have to edit the manila file itself to get rid of them

doh >_< every time I unlock my phone I see those white lines taunting me.

hookahzorr 03-23-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1653811)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342
Check this page out. it should help you out a bit more.

thanks i went back to the radio i was on rather then the new one and seems to be working now to flash back to impact and see if i get a screen of death but im going to have to drag my ass off this new mighty rom cause its so freakinf fast but i miss my impact cant wait for new impact :)
Great work again mike i cant stop saying that this rom is amazing :)