PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

shotcalla 03-25-2010 11:41 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Couple questions:

1. Is there a way I can get a 2nd page of Quick Links other than installing Cookie's .cab? I like the 3x3 setup

2. Are there any Music Player friendly SmartLock screens around that would allow me to change the track while the device is locked (minus S2U)?

Thanks

Masterface7 03-25-2010 11:48 AM

Hi, So the rom is running great for me I just got a few questions. Are the signal bars set to skinny 7 bar by defaut? I for the life of me cant seem to find the registry setup file I installed and cant remember if i had a signal bar edit in there. Also I miss the organized start menu since it had nice icons preset for the folders, whereas if I make the folders myself I get crappy manila folders. Also I just realized that IE has flash enabled, has it been like this for a while or just in this latest release, I never use IE so i had no idea... it looks to be an old player though, I just got a need adobe 9 icon.

willyjay 03-25-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotcalla (Post 1659024)
Couple questions:

1. Is there a way I can get a 2nd page of Quick Links other than installing Cookie's .cab? I like the 3x3 setup

2. Are there any Music Player friendly SmartLock screens around that would allow me to change the track while the device is locked?

Thanks

If I understand correctly, you want 3X3 quick links? You don't need cookies' .cab, just swipe up to show 3x3....
Please let me know if this wasn't what you were looking for.
If not, and wanted 2 pages (or more) of 3x3 quick links, then you could use cookies' .cab along with CHTEditor, where you can specify number of quick links, and number of pages.

Not sure about question #2

tracerit 03-25-2010 11:52 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1656460)
Here is the HD mini Lockscreen if anyone wants it. See attached file and photo. Thanks go to michyprima over at XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=640958
I personally like it. :mrgreen:

appreciate the link but you should add a VERY VERY VERY important part and that's to mention that you MUST turn OFF your PIN before you install otherwise you'll have to do a hard reset like me :(

shotcalla 03-25-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyjay (Post 1659058)
If I understand correctly, you want 3X3 quick links? You don't need cookies' .cab, just swipe up to show 3x3....
Please let me know if this wasn't what you were looking for.
If not, and wanted 2 pages (or more) of 3x3 quick links, then you could use cookies' .cab along with CHTEditor, where you can specify number of quick links, and number of pages.

Not sure about question #2

I'm looking to swipe up a 2nd time (for a total of 18 QL), i'll look into CHTEditor w/ Cookies'.cab

jstn76rs 03-25-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotcalla (Post 1659104)
I'm looking to swipe up a 2nd time (for a total of 18 QL), i'll look into CHTEditor w/ Cookies'.cab

After your first swipe up you can go to the left or right for some more slots with CHTEditor and cookies cab.

nickhodge 03-25-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstn76rs (Post 1659127)
After your first swipe up you can go to the left or right for some more slots with CHTEditor and cookies cab.

seems not working on my tp2~

tjELITE 03-25-2010 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by crashdau (Post 1656742)
Has anyone experienced this on a call? The Keypad and END CALL buttons are not displayed correctly...
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...creenShot1.png

Everyone with this issue....the reason this is happening is that it is using the OLD dialer dll from the WAR ROM...the theme is what is the culprit here or the dialers. The dll below is from the CURRENT MightyROM and if you place this in the cab you have now the above won't happen anymore....or you can move it to the \Windows folder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterface7 (Post 1659043)
Hi, So the rom is running great for me I just got a few questions. Are the signal bars set to skinny 7 bar by defaut? I for the life of me cant seem to find the registry setup file I installed and cant remember if i had a signal bar edit in there. Also I miss the organized start menu since it had nice icons preset for the folders, whereas if I make the folders myself I get crappy manila folders. Also I just realized that IE has flash enabled, has it been like this for a while or just in this latest release, I never use IE so i had no idea... it looks to be an old player though, I just got a need adobe 9 icon.

Umm have you tried ziggy's cab on the first page that sets up the Mighty Start Menu??

walter17 03-25-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1657144)
Pull out the battery for 20 mins, then toss it back in there and try to boot WinMo. If that doesn't work, pull the battery out for another 5 seconds, then put it back in again and then DON'T turn on the phone. Instead, at the same time hold the 1) down-volume key, 2) the send key, and 3) the end key. Once the multicolored bootloader screen pulls up it will give you instructions on how to reset

The last tip seems to have done the trick. Many thanks to you!:thumbright: Hopefully, I can install some of the programs from the Favorite Cabs list, soft reset, and have the phone come to life. I just got a 16GB micro SD and an dying to put it to use!

NCHEVYHEVN 03-25-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shotcalla (Post 1659024)
Couple questions:

2. Are there any Music Player friendly SmartLock screens around that would allow me to change the track while the device is locked (minus S2U)?

Thanks

For #2 which lock screen are you running? If you are using S2U2 you can try S2P.