PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 02:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

nice job mike and all your time spent on this payd off, runs nice and fast.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Just Got on the new rom and wow this is amazing so fast and smooth and thanks ziggy for the old start menu now im set i have a question though lately i was on impact and my phone was sleeping and not waking up this has never happen before so i hard reset and cleared sotrage like 3 or 4 times and it happened again so i try soft restting my phone and it just hangs on the touch pro 2 screen so i hard reset again and flashed this bad boy im just hoping like the previous times in a day it waont crash like imopact or maybe its my phone and have to relock and get a new one but it didnt start happening to had flashed 2 new roms before this rom comes out hopefully it wont crash and i know it will be the rom

Oh btw i have an mms cab that works for sprint and it has 10mb space
Install the arcsoft first then mms sprint 2.1 or whatever its called and it worked for me on this rom
Old 03-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is there any way to have the Settings tab in Sense show the WinMo settings?

Also, is this battery driver compatible with this ROM?
Old 03-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
nice job mike and all your time spent on this payd off, runs nice and fast.
Ty sir! =D>
Old 03-23-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Just Got on the new rom and wow this is amazing so fast and smooth and thanks ziggy for the old start menu now im set i have a question though lately i was on impact and my phone was sleeping and not waking up this has never happen before so i hard reset and cleared sotrage like 3 or 4 times and it happened again so i try soft restting my phone and it just hangs on the touch pro 2 screen so i hard reset again and flashed this bad boy im just hoping like the previous times in a day it waont crash like imopact or maybe its my phone and have to relock and get a new one but it didnt start happening to had flashed 2 new roms before this rom comes out hopefully it wont crash and i know it will be the rom

Oh btw i have an mms cab that works for sprint and it has 10mb space
Install the arcsoft first then mms sprint 2.1 or whatever its called and it worked for me on this rom
I had the same thing when I was on Impact. if it does happen with this one it could be because of your radio. I was told that when i was running Impact that the radio can cause the SOD. As soon as I changed my radio it worked fine with no SOD.

Mike, this is some fine work man. I'm really glad Im back on your ROM's again. I couldnt stand the Telus Stock ROM. Keep up the good work. Maybe now that you have WAR as your official, you could work on Impact?

Last edited by dkeller59er; 03-23-2010 at 03:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

andrewkariana is a n00b

First of all, thanks so much Mike for this amazing ROM!

Just one question...

Is anyone having difficulties finding the right locations for regedits on this rom? The ones that I'm trying to edit specifically are disabling the on-screen keyboard from always popping up and preventing sliding the keyboard out from waking up the phone.

Thanks so much in advance for the help!

Last edited by andrewkariana; 03-23-2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Found one answer! Shoulda used the search feature first :-P
Old 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: Us Cellular

chidesd is a n00b

I was on the last mightrom build and i upgraded last night I likes the way the UI looks now and it seems fast but when ever I go into a text message or edit a contact my phone starts to slow down considerably and also when my phone goes into hibernate mode I cant turn it back on with out soft reset. any idea of what I should try I already tryed one hard reset?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

nismo95tt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Thanks but the white lines remain...even after installing the "fix"

Sweet solution for the no/transparent curtains transition to other tabs though. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

I remember one idiot back in the Touch Pro days would make fun of the people that would say on each build that "this rom is faster than the build before". His logic was if we said that over and over, we'd have a ROM so fast we couldn't even keep up with it. Foooeeyyy. Where is that dude now anyways?

Well i'm saying it now, "This build really is snappy and definitely a much-improved, stable version of the 'laid to rest' War". Great job Mike!

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkariana View Post
First of all, thanks so much Mike for this amazing ROM!

Just one question...

Is anyone having difficulties finding the right locations for regedits on this rom? The ones that I'm trying to edit specifically are disabling the on-screen keyboard from always popping up and preventing sliding the keyboard out from waking up the phone.

Thanks so much in advance for the help!
Is this what you are looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
;TURN OFF SIP AUTO-DEPLOY
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip]
"TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:00000001
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2