PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
looking good man! like that you got the start button back in there.
thanks! yeah, got tired of using the actual hardware key so I put it back. just me being lazy lol
Old 04-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I keep reading about people adding the start button to the bottom left, but am curious why people are just using the "hidden" start button on the top left?

Is it just preference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
thanks! yeah, got tired of using the actual hardware key so I put it back. just me being lazy lol

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-28-2010, 09:59 AM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I keep reading about people adding the start button to the bottom left, but am curious why people are just using the "hidden" start button on the top left?

Is it just preference?
yeah it's just a preference. reason to having 6.5.x (at least for me) is having that start button at the bottom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Just though I would ask, does anyone know if there is an easy way to make the top bar on Force (start menu, icons, task mgr) the normal size? I guess I don't understand why Mike would add all the finger friendly menus and then make the top bar smaller. The normal size works better for me... went back to the Official beta...and don't have a problem.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:18 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Just though I would ask, does anyone know if there is an easy way to make the top bar on Force (start menu, icons, task mgr) the normal size? I guess I don't understand why Mike would add all the finger friendly menus and then make the top bar smaller. The normal size works better for me... went back to the Official beta...and don't have a problem.
That's how 6.5.x ROMs are. smaller top taskbar, thicker bottom taskbar, start on the bottom, finger friendly menus.

Last edited by chino331; 04-28-2010 at 10:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

yeah... i think ill stay away from 6.5.x roms then... if the Win key isnt on the bottom (seriously hardware key? no thanks) and its oversized and the top is shrunken i think ill pass... thats critical information on the top bar... why make it smaller is beyond me

Old 04-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
yeah... i think ill stay away from 6.5.x roms then... if the Win key isnt on the bottom (seriously hardware key? no thanks) and its oversized and the top is shrunken i think ill pass... thats critical information on the top bar... why make it smaller is beyond me
you can add the window key with a cab file on here mike took it off to make it more clean i think anyway i think it looks better with out one id rather have an invisable one at the top left

Oh whenu add the start menu thing back does the x button come back or if not any way to get it back i think that is something im going to miss
Old 04-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

ozzyhead is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
You guess?? what's up. you just asked if the theme was on the phone..he answered. Are you wanting to know where he got it from?
I was just mocking the periods after the no answer. Assuming he ment I should know.

Yes, I would like to know please.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

haha, i know..i was playing as well.

You might want to ask him or send him a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyhead View Post
I was just mocking the periods after the no answer. Assuming he ment I should know.

Yes, I would like to know please.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-28-2010, 10:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm starting to see a trend of people who like the start menu on the bottom of FF. I like it too Mike. What do other people think?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2