PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 10:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Update to my custom dialer is finished...going to be a few minutes till I get it uploaded...the talk button is fixed...

One unfortunate thing is that I couldn't find or figure out which dll file had the talk button for landscape...sorry guys...something for another day I guess...

Download Here
loaded it this morning..thanks for the update!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Thank you guys for the quickness in answering my question about the radio. One thing that I'm unsure of. Currently I have the phone unlocked to flash custom roms do I need anything else unlocked before I can flash the rom. Or is as simple as just download radio plug in phone double click exe flash and reboot. Do I need to reinstall mightrom or do the provision again. Thank you for all your help. Anybody catch last nights UFC fight crazy a$$ fights last night. Also has anybody got the sprint music to work with this rom I've tried downloading several cab files for sprint music but can't get anything working.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
HKLM\Security\Shell\Startinfo\Start\Albums.lnk\
String Name: Icon
String Value: \Windows\HTC_albums.png

that should help you a little more...if I have some time I will cab it up for you....

Thats how I made it...kinda liked it but if you want I can make a v2 with the black talk...

I am using the USC 2.18, Mighty suggested this one a while back...now another thing that is actually causing the "SOD" problem is programs that run in the background...sometimes cabs that were meant for older WMs were meant for older WMs...I have seen this personally with OpMon an program used to change the Carrier name on the homescreen...I set it to run in background and instantly started getting the "SOD" problem...when I switched off the run in background no "SOD"...so look at what your installing...

NOOOO!!!!! AP Moblile Unfair

dude....have we met...LOVE the screen name......welcome to MightyROM!!!
---------------
how does the USC radio compare to the verizon one as far as performance..do you get a better signal using the USC one?
thanks.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:16 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
Thank you guys for the quickness in answering my question about the radio. One thing that I'm unsure of. Currently I have the phone unlocked to flash custom roms do I need anything else unlocked before I can flash the rom. Or is as simple as just download radio plug in phone double click exe flash and reboot. Do I need to reinstall mightrom or do the provision again. Thank you for all your help. Anybody catch last nights UFC fight crazy a$$ fights last night. Also has anybody got the sprint music to work with this rom I've tried downloading several cab files for sprint music but can't get anything working.

Yes, it is that simple, once you have unlocked the phone, all you have to do is click on the .EXE for the radio and MR and you should be good to go.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
---------------
how does the USC radio compare to the verizon one as far as performance..do you get a better signal using the USC one?
thanks.

To answer your question on the radios, it's simply a matter of what you like. You will get people that swear from one radio to the next.

My suggestion to you would be to flash each one and see what you like.

I personally have had very good luck with the new Sprint radio. My signal did increase and I have yet to get the Sleep Of Death (SOD) on this one.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
To answer your question on the radios, it's simply a matter of what you like. You will get people that swear from one radio to the next.

My suggestion to you would be to flash each one and see what you like.

I personally have had very good luck with the new Sprint radio. My signal did increase and I have yet to get the Sleep Of Death (SOD) on this one.
--------------
Thank you...guess I'll try them all
Old 03-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
--------------
Thank you...guess I'll try them all
Good luck
Old 03-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Kaikou is a n00b

I know this has probably been asked or is an insanely simple question to answer, but I've come up empty handed in finding an answer.

I installed Ziggy471's Start Menu mod and was wondering how to put newly installed programs into a specific folder? For example, I installed Pandora, but would like it to go in the multimedia folder instead of on it's own on the main menu.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikou View Post
I know this has probably been asked or is an insanely simple question to answer, but I've come up empty handed in finding an answer.

I installed Ziggy471's Start Menu mod and was wondering how to put newly installed programs into a specific folder? For example, I installed Pandora, but would like it to go in the multimedia folder instead of on it's own on the main menu.
---------------
I believe that you copy a shortcut to the Windows/StartMenu folder.. there should be the multimedia folder..put the shortcut in there.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaikou View Post

I use a little cab call JSPA Program manager. When you run it, it has 2 columns with check boxes. One for a source, and the other for a target folder. After checking what you want to move, and where you want to move it to, just select move from the Options tab on the bottom, and tell it to move it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab JSPAProgramManager-v3.CAB (160.1 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 03-28-2010 at 12:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2