PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

evolv is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

originally I had the LED notification issue and was solved with Juggalo_Xs Notification Enhancements. The one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to turn off the LED notification for new email received. Yes I did check that it is turned off in the sound and notification settings. anyone have an idea of what might need to be done to disable it?
Old 03-24-2010, 09:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible & HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

QMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuffQMeli907 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to QMeli907 Send a message via Yahoo to QMeli907

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Looks awesome, but sounds kinda intense for the install. Over my head. Hope an easier install comes out in the coming days.

Don't click me
Old 03-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolv View Post
originally I had the LED notification issue and was solved with Juggalo_Xs Notification Enhancements. The one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to turn off the LED notification for new email received. Yes I did check that it is turned off in the sound and notification settings. anyone have an idea of what might need to be done to disable it?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=593
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Druu is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
i'm using s2u2 v2.33 and s2p v.83b no probs here
I wonder what my issue is then. I uninstalled my taskbar (tsowens modded taskbar) and it still happened right away. Seems to only happen when S2P is actually playing. Once its paused, things seem to go back to normal pretty quick. Could it be a setting? I've posted over there at xda but nobody even acknowledges my posts lol.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

evolv is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
I must have somehow missed that post... going to blame it on being a long day. thanks for the help. Greatly appreciated.

On a side note. Thank you Mike for the awesome ROM.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickhodge View Post
Hi, I need the non-background calendar, but not its working. Could u tell what version of rom r u using now?
the new rom. MightyROM_RhodiumW_032310.

did you do soft reset after installing?
Old 03-24-2010, 10:15 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://bit.ly/8AMdU2

found this and i think it would be awesome on this rom... check it out.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdrewdc View Post
+1

I have posted about this a couple of times now but have received no response. Its there someone how can come to our aid?

Thnx.

ps. i am still looking for a way to put back the large dialer from war.

CORRECTION: I read ur original post too fast, thought you said 54 MB! LOL! My bad . . . 53% at boot is cool for Sense. I boot to Windows Default with 46% though, even better.
---- Former Verizon XV6700
Old 03-24-2010, 10:58 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
So, I have been trying to figure out what changes Mike made to eliminate the flip clock from flipping everytime you went back to the home screen. So if this was made 'by design' from Sprint, what did you change Mike? Did you swap out files to stop this?

If anyone else knows, I would like you to share your thoughts.
This was a problem with sense 2.1 also. I would look for that fix, it was a couple of manila files...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolv View Post
I must have somehow missed that post... going to blame it on being a long day. thanks for the help. Greatly appreciated.

On a side note. Thank you Mike for the awesome ROM.
try the FAQ...always. been there since last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
http://bit.ly/8AMdU2

found this and i think it would be awesome on this rom... check it out.
yeah, not funny, too old/abused...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Does anyone know how to set the zoom value in Opera that allows you to click on a link even if the font size is small? In the previous MR version (02/10/2010 release), someone posted the instruction to point to opera:config to bring up the Opera Settings, then goto the Adaptive Zoom section and change some field from 60 to 85. The Opera version in this MR doesn't have that field anymore. I like that setting because I hate having to double-tap and the page just blows up losing my place on the page. Everything is so fast and responsive in this ROM but sometimes I feel like I'm on slippy ice in Opera... It's almost as though MightyMike cooked this ROM on the ice hockey ring... LOL

Last edited by ndno; 03-24-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2