PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: winmo 6.5
Carrier: sprint

thisisallnew2me is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

i flashed the new updated MightyRom (official verison) and everything is fine, but i lost my led indicator light. when the phone was asleep i used to get green light when i got a text or an email, now it only lights up when i plug it in. i tried installing the mighty rom blinking light cab but it didn't do anything to the phone. help please?

i did a search but i couldnt find anything, but prob cuz i'm a total noob at it all.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me View Post
i flashed the new updated MightyRom (official verison) and everything is fine, but i lost my led indicator light. when the phone was asleep i used to get green light when i got a text or an email, now it only lights up when i plug it in. i tried installing the mighty rom blinking light cab but it didn't do anything to the phone. help please?

i did a search but i couldnt find anything, but prob cuz i'm a total noob at it all.
Did you go into Start/Settings/Sounds&Notifications.. you can mod all settings like that from there... just incase.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

chetqwerty is just getting started

Ok ive done some searching on this little problem and for some reason its not sinking in or my problem is different. All of a sudden my threaded text message order is swapped. That is, the latest person to text me (or email me) appears at the bottom of the screen (used to appear at the top, which i like) and if i select a threaded conversation all the time stamps are correct and the latest message appears at the bottom a usual (which i like). Only the order of conversations related to time received has flip flopped. Am i being clear? Why all of a sudden would it flip and any way to get it unflipped? Thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetqwerty View Post
Ok ive done some searching on this little problem and for some reason its not sinking in or my problem is different. All of a sudden my threaded text message order is swapped. That is, the latest person to text me (or email me) appears at the bottom of the screen (used to appear at the top, which i like) and if i select a threaded conversation all the time stamps are correct and the latest message appears at the bottom a usual (which i like). Only the order of conversations related to time received has flip flopped. Am i being clear? Why all of a sudden would it flip and any way to get it unflipped? Thanks
Go to your texts and at the top right it should say recieved. Click the option and select received in the drop downbox again.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

RED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuff
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_RAIN View Post
Anyone use Handmark Pocket Express (news application) with FF ROM Version? I have used this on all MightyRom's in the past. I've noticed with the latest, everything works fine except once you open a story, it lags and then once it is opened, once you scroll it gets extremely slow and unresponsive.

Anyone else test and verify? I do have my ROM pretty fully loaded but not too much different than what I've had in past MightRom's.
Bump, anyone? Thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

insight3fl is just getting started

are there any Remote Desktop users here? If so, does anyone know how to enlaege the view like in windows 6.0?

thanks
Old 05-10-2010, 10:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savaytse66 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by insight3fl View Post
are there any Remote Desktop users here? If so, does anyone know how to enlaege the view like in windows 6.0?
I was just wondering this myself last night. Hitting the Full Screen soft key only makes the remote desktop slightly larger. It leaves the bars on the sides like watching 4:3 television on a 16:9 screen. It's not a big deal to me since I'm usually only connected for a short time to do trivial tasks, but the extra screen area would sometimes be helpful.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: winmo 6.5
Carrier: sprint

thisisallnew2me is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Did you go into Start/Settings/Sounds&Notifications.. you can mod all settings like that from there... just incase.
i did...but there are no setting for led light, just for "sounds" and "notification" but in notifciation it only has settings for RING TYPE or RING TYPE.

is there something i'm missing?
Old 05-10-2010, 11:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond
Carrier: Sprint

slash007 is a n00b

I absolutely love Mighty Rom SE, but I'm still missing alot of calls because the phone rotates when I take it out of the holster to answer a call. Is there a way to disable rotating on manilla? I have seen different options, but none specific to manilla. I would sacrifice all rotation if I had to, as answering calls is the most important to me. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ltmcgill is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by savaytse66 View Post
I was just wondering this myself last night. Hitting the Full Screen soft key only makes the remote desktop slightly larger. It leaves the bars on the sides like watching 4:3 television on a 16:9 screen. It's not a big deal to me since I'm usually only connected for a short time to do trivial tasks, but the extra screen area would sometimes be helpful.
Under Remote Desktop Options make sure you check the boxes for "Full Screen" and "Fit Remote Desktop To Screen" then before hitting Connect slide open the keyboard and put the phone in landscape mode. Then when you connect it will use the full screen.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2