PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
They are different people, trust me on that one.

He's not Jack Bauer, he's Chuck.

Z
Come on Ziggy. Did you really have to ruin my fantasy so quickly?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

TLJester is a n00b

I am confused
Do i need to put the .NBH file on the SD card, or do run the MR.EXE from my pc?
(Is it an either will work thing?)
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
My process:

1) Run Task 29 from PC » Get TouchPro2 Screen
2) Go to Bootloader Screen -- Red Blue Green Screen -- by pulling out the battery, replacing it, and pressing Volume Down + Power (top)
3) Connect USB cable » Bottom of bootloader screen should change from Serial to USB
4) Run ROM Update Utility or Exe file on PC and follow the regular process.
5) Clear Storage Once More for the heck of it.
6) Customize as necessary and Enjoy the Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr
one more question about task29 do i have to put my phone into bootloader or if i flash the rom will it do it automatically?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon
You need to have the RHODIMG.nbh file ready to go on your SD card. Then put the phone into bootloader mode and it will find the .nbh automatically and ask if you want to flash to it

You will not be able to flash via the standard .exe method using activesync/wmdc as there will be no OS on the phone to load. It will just hang at the boot screen, which is why you need the .nbh ready to go
Old 05-02-2010, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hey what taskbar are you using?? I liiiiiiiiiiike it!
Here.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=671203

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 05-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

@ TLJester - Copy the RUU_signed.nbh to the root of the SD and then rename the file to RHODIMG.nbh then insert to SD card to the phone while it is off then press the power button and the volume down botton to go into the booloader and will boot from there. Good luck
Old 05-02-2010, 10:27 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Does anyone know if certain games even if they are not running could freeze ur phone ive had to soft reset manually three times in the last 24 hours im just guessing if maybe its the games because I have a number of apps and tweaks installed and I like every last one of them..Ive experienced freezing or extreme lagging with almost every rom i tried so it must be something im installing..i kind of doubt the games are the reasons why..I'm pretty confident it maybe the Cookies Home Tab..because after i started using the lock with cookies on other roms i experienced less stability issues. So with that being said does anyone experience freezes and have cookies installed or if u have cookies what are your settings..do you have more than one page of quicklinks (i have 2)
Cookie lock could be the issue.....do not change any settings in lock and run it.....it is a known issue and cookie is going to be updated soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLJester View Post
I am confused
Thanks
Either way you like....
Old 05-02-2010, 10:29 AM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
@ TLJester - Copy the RUU_signed.nbh to the root of the SD and then rename the file to RHODIMG.nbh then insert to SD card to the phone while it is off then press the power button and the volume down botton to go into the booloader and will boot from there. Good luck
Or just grab Wides SD rom flasher and it will rename it for you and enterbootloader for ya....
Old 05-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLJester View Post
I am confused
Thanks
yep, 2 methods, through your pc or storage card. one or the other.

edit: flyers got you covered
Old 05-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

1) first post has been updated with a mini changelog .

2) MightyROM.com now has information on what the difference between the rom's are.

3) sry for the wait :P

4) ok maybe not!
Old 05-02-2010, 10:37 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
1) first post has been updated with a mini changelog .

2) MightyROM.com now has information on what the difference between the rom's are.

3) sry for the wait :P

4) ok maybe not!
Bro relax.............go watch NHL network!
Old 05-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Bro relax.............go watch NHL network!
2nd that. lol. who's your racehorse down the stretch Mike? I think I know the answer but figured what the heck.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2