PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 04:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

yung18 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|12.30.10|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebones

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Hmm thats weird doesnt happen for me. Try going into Start/Settings/Personal/Phone - CDMA Services Tab - Location Setings, press get settings, and make sure it says location on not 911 only.
I just tried this and like the poster above I am having the same probloem. For some reason it keeps saying to turn on location service that is already on. Anyone have a different carrier cab that works a lil better? Other than that this rom is great.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by yung18 View Post
I just tried this and like the poster above I am having the same probloem. For some reason it keeps saying to turn on location service that is already on. Anyone have a different carrier cab that works a lil better? Other than that this rom is great.
This is quite possible, I didnt use the carrier cab posted by elesbb, instead I used this one I've had for a long time and my GPS has been working fine.

DCD Sprint Carrier Cab 20090831
Old 01-11-2011, 06:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

yung18 is just getting started

Thanks but still no dice. Im not sure about what else to do. Anyone ever experience this on any other roms?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Re: userROM JUST RELEASED !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
UPDATE: 12-30-10

Fixed the empty folders issue . No more empty folders in program files or start menu .

I have yet to fix the input menu .. that issue is making my head hurt -.- i cant seem to find what reg entry it is that makes it work . i noticed if you tap on the little arrow that is used to switch input methods like a million times really quickly it will bring up the menu .. weird .. i have found a way to switch the input , use attached cab to switch input (thank you ervius) for now i apologize for this .

Also attached is the Sprint provisioning cab to use to make data work. (thank you dcd)

Here is my updated build:

userROM-a:
This has the wm6.5 lockscreen AND the new comm manager cooked in for those who would like it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

userROM-b:
For those who like the extra space by getting rid of the comm manager and wm6.5 lockscreen to use something else , here it is .
THIS DOES NOT HAVE LOCKSCREEN OR COMM MANAGER

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

again if you like my work please hit thanks
hey the d/l links are reversed ...
the first megaupload link marked usedr rom a has user rom b and vice vers....

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

ha .. erm . no its not ! :P lol my bad thanks for pointing that out ! i was having troubles figuring out how to upload more then one thing so i mustve gotten confused when copying the URLS . thanks for pointing that out for me !
Old 01-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i just fixed them thanks again !

I also want to apologize to those of you who like my ROM . I am sorry its taking so long to work on the locations setting issue as well as the input issue . I have been pretty stressed out lately and now my truck broke down and i think i may be in need of a new vehicle :'( . I havent had any time to work on my ROM . I promise you once i get time its the FIRST thing im going to do Thanks again so much for your great feedback and being so patient with me in fixing the problems !!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
i just fixed them thanks again !

I also want to apologize to those of you who like my ROM . I am sorry its taking so long to work on the locations setting issue as well as the input issue . I have been pretty stressed out lately and now my truck broke down and i think i may be in need of a new vehicle :'( . I havent had any time to work on my ROM . I promise you once i get time its the FIRST thing im going to do Thanks again so much for your great feedback and being so patient with me in fixing the problems !!
Don't worry about it, we all have lives outside of ppcgeeks (well at least most of us lol) and its not easy to spend alot of time developing these things. I'm happy as long as development doesn't quit and the issues get fixed eventually!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 CDMA XV6875 (RHOD500) - O2 XDA IIs
Carrier: VN Mobifone (GSM, 3G)

tiger2wander is keeping up the good worktiger2wander is keeping up the good work
Re: userROM JUST RELEASED !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishihikari View Post
Hello;

Dead Links. Been dead for awhile. Would be nice if these ROMs were available again.

Sincerely,
I was re-uploaded, check it here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-androi...ml#post2018867
Old 01-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Battousaiix is a n00b

This is awesome! I've been looking for this for quite some time, (freezas rom isn't updated anymore) (calk's links are dead) so I've stumbled upon this! Can't wait to try this out. I've subscribed and I'll let you know how things turn out! :]
Old 01-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Threadstarter

just an update for you guys , I have fixed the location service error . I'm stuck on the sip menu . once I get that fixed I'll release a final version with all the bugs squashed !! thanks to all for your support !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development