PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NOV 27_XYC_WhiteOut_6.5.X_23563_CHT 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
A lot of time and work has went into this rom. XYC, The Beta Team and I hope that you all enjoy it!

Normally I would have released this one myself, but other than the start menu, I really didn't have to do much of anything to make this ROM. Just threw the package in the kitchen and cooked. Props to you MLB. Awesome job with the theme!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nbe1999 is becoming a great contributor

Loving the layout and tab/overall appearance. Only thing I can see that is a problem and unfortunately for me I won't be able to get used to is the color of the calendar subject on the home screen. It look like a light pink(I am partially colorblind.lol) and I am unable to read what it is unless i put it right up to my face, even then its hard to read. Any way I can change it to black, or a darker color?
I haven't played around with the rest of it yet, just a first observation.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:54 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

looking good boss, who's the beta on this??? I see that Straightup responded and isn't a beta----gotta lock that boy down for some serious testing.
how are you looking for PP, free mem, pre loads??

EDIT: and you have XYC giving you love-----way to go!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbe1999 View Post
Loving the layout and tab/overall appearance. Only thing I can see that is a problem and unfortunately for me I won't be able to get used to is the color of the calendar subject on the home screen. It look like a light pink(I am partially colorblind.lol) and I am unable to read what it is unless i put it right up to my face, even then its hard to read. Any way I can change it to black, or a darker color?
I cant change the text color of the calendar subject because that is a mode9 file and I just simply don't know witch mode9 file it is. I can how ever make a cab that will change the background color so the white text is easier to read.

Edit: Attached the cab to make the background darker and 50% transparent and a cab to change the calendar background in the calendar tab darker with 50% transparent. Hope this works for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
looking good boss, who's the beta on this??? I see that Straightup responded and isn't a beta----gotta lock that boy down for some serious testing.
how are you looking for PP, free mem, pre loads??

EDIT: and you have XYC giving you love-----way to go!
Thanks. I am actually on XYC's BETA team. XYC is the chief and I am the skinner on this one. Straightup is part of the beta team he has just been busy with work and stuff so he just missed the the release build that morning that the rom dropped.

The PP is set at 16 witch seems to be working pretty good on this build. As for mem I will post a screen shot of the mem that is right after 2nd boot. Screen shot will be added to the first post.

Edit: I also added a new slider theme to the 2nd post.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 11-28-2010 at 02:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbe1999 View Post
If you are referring to the text of the appointment widget on the home tab, you can change the text color with cht editor. 255,255,255 will give you all white. 0,0,0 will give you all black. You can edit the main color and the sub color for the text.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

I think that he is referring to the color on the actual calendar tab, the color of the appointment font or the background needs to change in order to distinguish between the two of them.

Thank you!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red
Threadstarter

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
I think that he is referring to the color on the actual calendar tab, the color of the appointment font or the background needs to change in order to distinguish between the two of them.

Thank you!
Thanks for the help trying to figure this out. I wish he would have posted a screen shot so we weren't trying to guess what he is talking about but I did post some cabs that will hopefully get him to were he needs to be.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks for the help trying to figure this out. I wish he would have posted a screen shot so we weren't trying to guess what he is talking about but I did post some cabs that will hopefully get him to were he needs to be.
Attached is a screenshot of the calendar font color issue.

as you can see the font color between the hours blends with the background making it almost impossible to read.

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (7.7 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by proxhack; 11-28-2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Quote:
CONGRATS ON VIP BOSS!~
Old 11-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Test one, test two.

I knew it...VIP a day after this rom release.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
low ram dont use, whiteout