PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 11:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [08-10-10] MR.X Titanium Lite [Build 21903.5.0.92]

Link is fixed, there was a typo in it

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:53 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!
Carrier: Sprint

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

This is a good rom for wm 6.5. Ive been running it for about a week with no problems. Ive been running 6.5.x for months, whichs is a lot more finger friendly, so its been hard to adapt (will probably go back to 6.5.X soon). If you run just regular today plugins (which I am) and disable titanium you will never float below 100 mbh of free ram, I boot at 118. If you load mobile shell you will drop down to 60-70 mb (just like 6.5.x), this is due to a memory leak in MS not the rom. Case in point if you want this rom to run its fastest, just keep it simple on the ui.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: alltel

modeuce is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Excellent rom. The only bug I have found is when I start the phone up with the headphone jack plugged in I don't have any sound until the headphone is pulled out and the phone is soft reset. Can anyone else confirm or dispute this? Thanks and keep up the great work!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pctek4456 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeuce View Post
Excellent rom. The only bug I have found is when I start the phone up with the headphone jack plugged in I don't have any sound until the headphone is pulled out and the phone is soft reset. Can anyone else confirm or dispute this? Thanks and keep up the great work!
This is nothing new, this bug has been there since the start (With wm 6.1) I think its an HTC bug.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt

Hi Mr. X. Thanks for this lite version ROM. I have had my tp2 for just a week now and have tried just about every recent ROM on this forum. Mostly all the 23xxx builds tho with cookie and no cookie, max this, sense that. And while I have liked just about every single one (especially ones with cookie) They just are too bloated and freeze alot. Not knocking any chef here at all. I love all the roms, but I have been flashing and reflashing all week, and still cannot find a rom thats stable, maybe its 23xxx thats the prob, however i do like the finger friendlyness of those builds much better than the 21xxx, but i need my phone to be working everyday and not flashing everyday.

I am so far finding that this lite version may be just what i need. Just enough progs built in to keep it small and fresh, and i'm gonna try spb mobile shell on your rom and see how that works out. I hope i can get used to the 21xxx winmo, because it seems to be more stable, and thats what i need right now.

Thanks again for making a light version!
Old 08-19-2010, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff

I do have a question about all the different builds of 21xxx and 23xxx. Are these builds released from microsoft? Do higher builds of either 21x, or 23x contain bug fixes over the older build?? There seems to be soo many versions of both 21x and 23x that i'm not sure which is the more stable build.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

WOW Spb mobile shell is running super fast on your ROM. I'll gladly register spb if it stays stable. it looks, performs and just is so much better than HTC Sense, that prog is nonsense!

Ive just used the thanks button on every one of your post in this thread mrX (and sent you a small donation), I think i have finally found my everyday ROM to use, without the need to reflash and reboot the device constantly!!! Thanks again MrT for this ROM!

Last edited by L21Matt; 08-20-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
Thanks again MrT for this ROM!
Pity the fool!!! LMAO, Mr. T!!!
Old 08-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

astarbllr is a n00b

Thanks Mr. X! Great Rom, sent over a small donation too. Keep up the great work
Old 08-20-2010, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Pity the fool!!! LMAO, Mr. T!!!

LOL

i'm not gonna edit that typo, i just lmao at it too.

Just also gonna report that this is the first day that after waking up, i didn't have to reboot a frozed phone or wait for a slooow non responding Sence to come back. I'm lovin it Mr.X

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development