PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Snap S511, HTC Ozone, Touch PRO, Touch PRO 2
Carrier: (UA) InterTelecom, MTC, UTEL

antihero is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to antihero Send a message via Skype™ to antihero
Question Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

Is This ROM compatible with RHOD500 (CDMA + GSM) ???

Touch PRO 2 - XV6875.

Last edited by antihero; 03-23-2012 at 03:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

@Sharkie405 ,

I echo what kjhadfield had to say... Needed to give my final thanks to you and your ROM. You made me stop cooking my own ROM's. You had everything I had in mine plus a lot more with options to remove programs as cabs (which was unique to your ROM) and I never would have gone to the extreme you did with graphics. It was fun helping troubleshoot your betas. What I really liked was your attention to detail and listening to what others had to say and continually making the ROM better, making everyone feel like they were part of making it what it was. I had to move on to a bigger screen (eyes aren't what they were) and got a good deal on a NIB S2. I ran your ROM till the end with no problems.

Thanks again
Old 03-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM & Kitchen★Final Update★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense20

@antihero

Your post indicates that you have the verizon model so I would suggest using the generic rom version. Like Sharkie says, the only difference is the Sprint specific apps that are installed.

Now considering your in the Ukraine (according to your profile), you may have to test for compatibility since these roms may have not been tested as much overseas. Let us know what issues you run into and someone can try to help.

BTW, don't forget to run Task29 first!

Last edited by christian.a; 03-31-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by locvass View Post
tks for ur answer, but i mean is there anyway to edit registry to show pass in ppc, coz i can't coppy it tks
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Dude...like I said...if you forgot your lock password that you need to enter in order for your phone to boot, then you will need to hard reset. There is no way to retrieve that password. An email password can be reset by your email provider like yahoo, hotmail, or gmail by contacting them using a PC.
Unfortunately locvass, horndoctor is right. I'm sure it's way late at this point, but...anyway. Thanks as always horndoctor!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abu_sam View Post
This is a bit heavy Rom
Also stops working and needs to restart the Pocket PC
What is the treatment of this problem ?
Please help me
Two is
Pocket PC is : Sprint Touch Pro 2
There's a lot you can remove via system/remove programs. I don't have any issues with things that stop working or having to restart my phone. In general, back when I was using this phone every day, I would soft reset the phone every morning just to start fresh for the day. But I had ran it numerous times for days without having to restart. What apps have you installed? How much email do you have syncing? Thanks for letting me know that you tried me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Humm... I don't have that problem at all here. How many megs of program memory do you have free? Start\Settings\System\Memory
Hi Tinkerbell! A pleasure as always to see you and thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
This brings back memories.
Nice work Sharkie how you been bro?
ROOT!!!!!!!!! Rootlinux ladies and gentleman. You have been missed dude. I'd always wished you'd got a TP2. You would have been good friendly competition. I've been good. Doing the android thing these days. Nothing released yet, still learning and building. How about you? What phone are you on these days? I hope the fam is still doing good. Thanks for stopping in! I really appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
@sharkie, not sure how often you check up on this anymore...but I never gave you my final thanks and appreciation for your rom and service. Alot has happened, I moved and recently had a beautiful baby girl! Life's been busy as I'm sure w/ everyone. I also have moved on to a different os, will not mention to avoid any stir ups.
But wanted to take the time to thanks you and I enjoyed helping out when I could.

Be easy, my friend
My man! Good to see you bro! Good to hear that life is going well. Congratulations on the baby girl! Exciting times! What phone your rocking these days? I hope it's not the "A" word. JK Your help was much appreciated. There's definitely some KJ in my ROM and I'm grateful for it! The pleasure was all mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post
noticed this before but forgot to report, when I go to "All messages" under text messages, I can't select the "delete all" option under menu, it just opens up a new text message and not delete anything

right now I have to select all then delete
I can't test this out because I only use my TP2 through wifi. Can anyone else report on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootyhoo1 View Post
Been using this ROM for a year now with no problems. Installed it on another TP2, Task 29 first. It installed fine with everything working but after about a day or so the volume display went to the stock slider looking display and the little send text button picture at the bottom of the texting window went to just an X. Works fine but never had this problem and just wanted to make sure I had a clean install and would kinda like those 2 features back to normal. Blue volume bar, and send button picture. Thanks guys. Great ROM
I can't recall having ever had this issue. Anyone else?
I would say a reflash, if you haven't already, would be in order. Sometimes sh** happens during a flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
Is This ROM compatible with RHOD500 (CDMA + GSM) ???

Touch PRO 2 - XV6875.
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
@antihero

Your post indicates that you have the verizon model so I would suggest using the generic rom version. Like Sharkie says, the only difference is the Sprint specific apps that are installed.

Now considering your in the Ukraine (according to your profile), you may have to test for compatibility since these roms may have not been tested as much overseas. Let us know what issues you run into and someone can try to help.

BTW, don't forget to run Task29 first!
To antihero, what christian.a said. Thanks christian! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
@Sharkie405 ,

I echo what kjhadfield had to say... Needed to give my final thanks to you and your ROM. You made me stop cooking my own ROM's. You had everything I had in mine plus a lot more with options to remove programs as cabs (which was unique to your ROM) and I never would have gone to the extreme you did with graphics. It was fun helping troubleshoot your betas. What I really liked was your attention to detail and listening to what others had to say and continually making the ROM better, making everyone feel like they were part of making it what it was. I had to move on to a bigger screen (eyes aren't what they were) and got a good deal on a NIB S2. I ran your ROM till the end with no problems.

Thanks again
It was a pleasure to have you kozmo! It is a little extra special to me when other ROM developers use my ROM. Thanks for all the encouragement and help. Like you said, it wouldn't be what it is without you guys! Hope you're having fun with android and samsung. It looks like a sweet phone!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:54 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

No problem Sharkie!

I know you're probably very busy with life and probably hanging around in the Android areas here so if a question pops up here I try to help if I can.

I have always really admired your work on your roms here and even though I'm using my own setup right now I recommend your rom always. Thanks for every thing you have done for this community!
Old 03-25-2012, 03:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

No problem Sharkie!

I know you're probably very busy with life and probably hanging around in the Android areas here so if a question pops up here I try to help if I can.

I have always really admired your work on your roms here and even though I'm using my own setup right now I recommend your rom always. Thanks for every thing you have done for this community!

Very modest HornDR. Sharkie is awesome as is his ROMS!, as well as everyone in this thread, but you have also contributed greatly to the community and hasn't gone without notice.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Snap S511, HTC Ozone, Touch PRO, Touch PRO 2
Carrier: (UA) InterTelecom, MTC, UTEL

antihero is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to antihero Send a message via Skype™ to antihero

Oh - no, i`m mistake....

Del post.

Last edited by antihero; 03-25-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70
Quote:

No problem Sharkie!

Very modest HornDR. Sharkie is awesome as is his ROMS!, as well as everyone in this thread, but you have also contributed greatly to the community and hasn't gone without notice.
Thanks bro!
I really appreciate you saying that.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: RhodiumW

joeshmo5 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

LOVE this ROM. I have tried a lot and this is by far my favorite. Thanks Sharkie!

Last edited by joeshmo5; 03-30-2012 at 03:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmo5 View Post
LOVE this ROM. I have tried a lot and this is by far my favorite. Thanks Sharkie!
hey joeshmo! Thanks for stopping by to let me know you like it. I really appreciate it!

I guess you got the time zone thing worked out then? I just tried changing mine to another time zone and it worked fine.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-31-2012 at 10:06 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development