PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: telus

donkey1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [5/30]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Didn't for me either.

Anyway, thanks StraightUp - worked great!
Old 05-31-2010, 02:44 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Changed automatically for me...bad flash Straitup27 LOL seriously though I had no problems with any of the 6.5x rom themes.
out of 3 betas not a single time and the chances for 3 bad flashes in a row is so unlikely we won't go there,i just flashed again and after provisioning.......................same as when it first boots so that makes 4 now

Old 05-31-2010, 02:45 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey1 View Post
Didn't for me either.

no problem i just had the exact same result for the 4th time,it may work for them but not with the rom posted
Old 05-31-2010, 02:47 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)
Threadstarter

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Updated version on first post. Cleaned up start menu some more and increased storage by 2.7MB

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:03 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

nice looking rom bro. havent been in this forum for a while but im glad to see ur still crankin em out!!

good luck!
Old 05-31-2010, 03:11 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey1 View Post
Didn't for me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
out of 3 betas not a single time and the chances for 3 bad flashes in a row is so unlikely we won't go there,i just flashed again and after provisioning.......................same as when it first boots so that makes 4 now
Quote:
no problem i just had the exact same result for the 4th time,it may work for them but not with the rom posted

(I am joking around)

You two need to get together and learn how to flash. Flash back to stock clear storage a few times, pray towards Mecca, spin around three times counterclockwise with your eyes closed and you finger on you nose. Stop, flash custom rom, wait patiently to load(don't touch a damn thing!) perhaps clear storage again, Run Provisioning, reset phone when prompted, let XDA UC do its thing. Reset again and look at a beautiful piece of work, stop bitching, and enjoy.

That is what I do exactly each time I flash...exactly.

Straitup you need to add the spins and Mecca to your life in general and all things are possible. :P

Old 05-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: Sprint

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

with this latest ROM having provisioning do we still need to load an arcsoft mms cab and if so what is the preferred one..I have been using the updated flyers tweaked sprint cab? thanks
Old 05-31-2010, 03:22 PM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
with this latest ROM having provisioning do we still need to load an arcsoft mms cab and if so what is the preferred one..I have been using the updated flyers tweaked sprint cab? thanks

Yes the rom has provisioning, sometimes it doesn't pop up on the screen, but on first boot after flash if it is not there just tap the top right corner for the taskmanager and select XYC Provisioning and then select your carrier
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan
the post above answer your question perfectly regarding carrier provisioning. select your carrier then always test mms. then if mms isnt working install your favorite arcsoft cab. i use flyers newest threaded arcsoft also.

hope this help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:18 PM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:

Hmmm look at that...I loaded the new 6.5x rom and did my little(literal) flash dance and I got the flamerise theme once I did the provisioning....hmmm Suck it Straitup and go back to flashing school

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development