PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO2
Carrier: US Cellular

Lynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLynkz83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

sounds like you may be having a problem with sense vs 2012.14, 6-3 was 2012.12 if i remember correctly, but i think 7-7 is running sense 2012.14 not really sure what could be causing the problem ive never had the problem but seems the 2012.12 roms are working for you

And for when ive been awake longer than usual

[GTX][Clean/Sqweaky][Dusk][Anastasia][Donate]
Old 07-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mohawk View Post
Had the phone since September and been flashing ROMs since December. Have it unlocked. (Radio and all) No Mods that I know of unless unlocking it or a ROM has done something I don't know about. Yes ANA 6/3 works perfect but not 7/7
Also
I tried XYC Clean 23563w/2012_14 7/7 ROM and it LOCKS
I tried XYC Clean 23563w/2012_12 7/7 ROM and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have u tried flshdnc???
Old 07-10-2010, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

1Mohawk is just getting started

I thought it might be a 2014 problem still got some investigating to do on that. I have not tried flshdnc...What is it? got a link? did a search for it the forums and did not find anything.

Just looked at Energy his 7/10 ROM says it is 2016 and it locks-up but the ROM I am running now is 2016..Really annoying. Wish I knew what this was...

Last edited by 1Mohawk; 07-10-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mohawk View Post
I thought it might be a 2014 problem still got some investigating to do on that. I have not tried flshdnc...What is it? got a link? did a search for it the forums and did not find anything.

Just looked at Energy his 7/10 ROM says it is 2016 and it locks-up but the ROM I am running now is 2016..Really annoying. Wish I knew what this was...

Flashdance, what it means is to flash back to stock rom (Sprint rom) then hardreset and then softreset. This is done when strange things happens and what it does is cleans the phone from previous dls that might have let something that is creating this. Some users use Task29 as a substitute for flashdance. Though I'm a believer of flshdnc... You will find on CDMA TP2 home page latest stock roms for each carrier to help you out (Sticky from Mr X).

Last edited by GIZELLE; 07-11-2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: update info
Old 07-11-2010, 12:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

Vaudou is a n00b

Is there a thread that explains the effects of flash dancing vs Task29? I flash constantly, so I want it to go fast, but I also want it to be clean... I want to believe Task29 will clear everything out for me, but I just don't know which is cleaner: dancing, or task29'ing...
Old 07-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Smile Re: {ROM}XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia - [07/07]23563/2012.12 CHT/XDA/Provisioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaudou View Post
Is there a thread that explains the effects of flash dancing vs Task29? I flash constantly, so I want it to go fast, but I also want it to be clean... I want to believe Task29 will clear everything out for me, but I just don't know which is cleaner: dancing, or task29'ing...

You will find a thread of Task29 by agent 47 in homepage of TP2. Task 29 is a safe to use where you dont need to flashdance. If for some reason Task29 doesnt work for you, then do flashdance.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor

Is there anyway to show the notifications (miss calls,voice message,text message) on the lock screen without using S2U2?
Old 07-11-2010, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

thedoc is keeping up the good workthedoc is keeping up the good work

Ana 7/7 locks up for me on the boot-up screen...when i finally got it to boot up with a hard reset... I installed an other rom becasue I couldnt find 6/3 link anywhere...

while i had 6/3 rom for a while and loved it..ana 7/7 forced me to jump ship..

still I appreciate the work! good roms!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

1Mohawk is just getting started

Flash Dance!! Yep I have tried that with both the stock 6.1 and 6.5 Sprint ROMs and still did not help. Duh! I thought it was a program or something the way you abbreviated it.LOL

So I have done Flash Dancing, switched computers and OSs when updating the ROM, downloaded fresh ROMs, Hard Reset the ROM before i use it, and changed USB cables.

The only thing I have not done is flash from my sd card. I can't see where that would help.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
Ana 7/7 locks up for me on the boot-up screen...when i finally got it to boot up with a hard reset... I installed an other rom becasue I couldnt find 6/3 link anywhere...

while i had 6/3 rom for a while and loved it..ana 7/7 forced me to jump ship..

still I appreciate the work! good roms!
I had the same problem, had to download 3 times to finally get it to work correctly. No lock up problem now very smooth.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development