PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincetiaspeed View Post
how do you change it. i opened ameba and closed it and changed nothing that i know of, and now the x doesn't do anything. i didn't see anything that actually referenced the X action. obviously i'm less than competent at this stuff.
When you load the program you should see a menu bar on the bottom with several tabs. 'Start Button, Close Button, Close Exclusion, Position, Fix, Advanced and About'

Tab through those and select the features you would like, under advanced there is a AMeBa Service 'Stop/Start'. Try selecting Start. and then save select save and see how that works.

Regular tap of x minimize program, tap and hold x closes program etc.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
When you load the program you should see a menu bar on the bottom with several tabs. 'Start Button, Close Button, Close Exclusion, Position, Fix, Advanced and About'

Tab through those and select the features you would like, under advanced there is a AMeBa Service 'Stop/Start'. Try selecting Start. and then save select save and see how that works.

Regular tap of x minimize program, tap and hold x closes program etc.
thanks,
it says it can't restart. maybe i have a bad install from the beginning. i don't have a 'fix' tab though. i'm running the 6.5x 7/25 version of bigmaxsense.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincetiaspeed View Post
thanks,
it says it can't restart. maybe i have a bad install from the beginning. i don't have a 'fix' tab though. i'm running the 6.5x 7/25 version of bigmaxsense.
Sorry, typo.. it was position fix, put the comma in the wrong spot. Yeah, it won't restart unless you hit STOP.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: verizon

vincetiaspeed is just getting started

thanks, still fooling with it.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

carhopper is a n00b

Man your ROM rocks! Fast and lean, that's what I've been looking for. I've been running energy, but yours is much faster and leaner.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

If your all getting a download error on Twitter and get the message The account was forbidden to access the twitter server! You're not the only one.

http://pocketnow.com/windows-phone/h...ved-by-twitter

For now I download MoTweets and it seems to work until the problem is fixed. I'm sure there are other programs that work too.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Xperia X1
Carrier: IR-MCI

sh19 is a n00b

Is it possible to install BigMaxSense Rom on Xperia X1?
Old 09-02-2010, 01:42 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCMotor View Post
If your all getting a download error on Twitter and get the message The account was forbidden to access the twitter server! You're not the only one.

http://pocketnow.com/windows-phone/h...ved-by-twitter

For now I download MoTweets and it seems to work until the problem is fixed. I'm sure there are other programs that work too.
Fixed, check same link.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:49 PM
ljhedrick

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I can't get MaxSense to load anymore. I unchecked it from the settings/home/items screen to load Windows by itself. Now when I choose HTC Sense it tries to load saying "Launching HTC Sense..." but goes back to a screen saying "Tap here to launch HTC Sense." How do I get MaxSense to load again?

I'm not sure what I've done because this ROM has been working great for a long while now. I really don't want to have to reflash but I guess I'll do what I need to.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljhedrick View Post
I can't get MaxSense to load anymore. I unchecked it from the settings/home/items screen to load Windows by itself. Now when I choose HTC Sense it tries to load saying "Launching HTC Sense..." but goes back to a screen saying "Tap here to launch HTC Sense." How do I get MaxSense to load again?

I'm not sure what I've done because this ROM has been working great for a long while now. I really don't want to have to reflash but I guess I'll do what I need to.
IDK what your problem was. I just did it on the Beta and I deselescted sense. Clicked ok. Went back and clicked Windows Default adn it loaded Titanium. I went back in and Selected Sense and Sense loaded no problem.

IDK sorry

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development