PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post

Changelog
Nice Work Dude !
Old 07-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New 21909 Update & MORE MEMORY☼Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Verizon BigMaxSense ROM 21909 7-25

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Moto Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kymikes is keeping up the good workkymikes is keeping up the good work
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New 21909 Update & MORE MEMORY☼Quickest, Most Customizable Man

No counterpart for 6.5.5???
Old 07-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Sprint BigMaxSense 21909 7-25
Old 07-25-2010, 03:04 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

USCC & Telus 21909 Uploading now...will be 1 hour on those

then will upload 23569
Old 07-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
USCC & Telus 21909 Uploading now...will be 1 hour on those

then will upload 23569
NICE! can't wait for 23569 sprint! These have IE6 and opera with flash in em? YOU RULE ALL!
Old 07-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
NICE! can't wait for 23569 sprint! These have IE6 and opera with flash in em? YOU RULE ALL!
Yes.. both IE6 & Opera have working flash...

IE6 works out of the box, but with opera you must goto advanced options and enable plugins...

i have tested both browsers on both 21909 and 23569.. both work great.. on opera you have to click the the flash animation to get to play.. does not auto start... maybe in future i can fix..
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

I have been using 6.5. Here I thought it was going to be a boring afternoon.... LOL.
This is great Big, I think I will try 23569 this time... thanks!
Old 07-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Holy crap! amazing! This is nearing the "ROM OF THE GODS"! if it isn't already!!!!

EDIT:
actually I think it has acheived it for sure! All the other addons etc that would make it the rom of the gods are cab installable!!! I think?! oh well close enough =)

*Bows down to the god of the rom*

90 meg free!? omg... I will not utter the pants joke. funny how 90megs of ram is so exciting but it is paramount for sure!

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-25-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Holy crap! amazing! This is nearing the "ROM OF THE GODS"! if it isn't already!!!!

EDIT:
actually I think it has acheived it for sure! All the other addons etc that would make it the rom of the gods are cab installable!!! I think?! oh well close enough =)

*Bows down to the god of the rom*

90 meg free!? omg... I will not utter the pants joke. funny how 90megs of ram is so exciting but it is paramount for sure!
Now keep in mind i am seeing that 90mb free just after MaxSense loads after soft reset... that number will drop to about 80mb after a few minutes.. from there it holds very very well

on the 23569 i get 85mb free RAM after soft reset and that drops to about 76mb after a few minutes....

Enjoy
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development