PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 12:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.2 | 2/20/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
Awesome! Thanks for helping with a battery driver. Also I will try Lockstream DRM in the next sense release instead of discretix. I did include discretix in the latest wp7 rom if your interested to try

I'm starting to think Lockstream is for sense and discretix is for phones that don't use sense. could be wrong.
I tried the lockstream cab today and DRM still failed, at least for what I use it for. I download books from my local library using the overdrive media console.

I will give wp7 a try, but won't be able to get to it until this weekend.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Update on the pin code issue for exchange.
I did a hard reset, setup exchange using the same pin as before(simple pin) then went to settings, then clicked on lock, the pin changes from 4 digits to 8 digits automatically for some weird reason.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
BTW you can use an app called KD-Font to change system font.(Won't change every font in the rom)
Just saw this and tried it - it won't install because you have something in there of a similar name that it couldn't uninstall - told it to go ahead and it said install was unsuccessful...

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
Just saw this and tried it - it won't install because you have something in there of a similar name that it couldn't uninstall - told it to go ahead and it said install was unsuccessful...
ok ill up a custom cab for you then

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Update on the pin code issue for exchange.
I did a hard reset, setup exchange using the same pin as before(simple pin) then went to settings, then clicked on lock, the pin changes from 4 digits to 8 digits automatically for some weird reason.
That's odd. were you able to fix it?

Old 03-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

NVM KD-Font installed for you if you didn't remove it from xda_uc. it will be in Start Menu > Tools > KDFont
Old 03-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
NVM KD-Font installed for you if you didn't remove it from xda_uc. it will be in Start Menu > Tools > KDFont
LOL yes, I just noticed that and have been playing with it - it doesn't affect font in eg system/connections/connections - that's a yellow on a light blue. I did change the background (Home check box and browse to black background but no change in that example above... Just checked Opera looking at BBC site and t's are still l - don't know where it's getting it's font. Don't think that was true in r5... Just checked and IE doesn't do it - maybe I should go and reload r5 and check that... The shad of blue behind letters words makes the words very hard to read - in example above and in http web site address typing for browsers.

yeah need " bolder and bigger"...

All of this is, of course, "when you get the time to do it" - there is no pressing need from me!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Test one, test two.

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
ok ill up a custom cab for you then

That's odd. were you able to fix it?
I did not.

I will test a couple more settings to see if I can figure out the cause.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I have played with this but don't know how to make it more bold - still have probs with e looking like c . Last fone was better... no biggie.

Yes, wunderground is better than the last one - more/better info! This AM, radar didn't let go even with phone hang up so soft reset. No biggie.

love it!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
I have played with this but don't know how to make it more bold - still have probs with e looking like c . Last fone was better... no biggie.

Yes, wunderground is better than the last one - more/better info! This AM, radar didn't let go even with phone hang up so soft reset. No biggie.

love it!
wmunderground is sensitive. let's hope for fixes

Good news though! I'm going to have a new version up today
As a teaser:

WP7 Themed keyboard!
Font fixes! SegoeWP-Semilight and SegoeWP-Light (GeosansLight on Start Menu Only)
New SYS! 21687.5.3.11
Re-Added connectionSetup related stuff and fixed some OEM issues
Old 03-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Test one, test two.

Quote:
wmunderground is sensitive. let's hope for fixes

Good news though! I'm going to have a new version up today
As a teaser:

WP7 Themed keyboard!
Font fixes! SegoeWP-Semilight and SegoeWP-Light (GeosansLight on Start Menu Only)
New SYS! 21687.5.3.11
Re-Added connectionSetup related stuff and fixed some OEM issues
Great, looking forward to it, hopefully you can figure out the pin code issue, I tried many things and I was not able to accomplish it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development