PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: Kitchen: Nega's HTC CP | v2.5.0.1 | 21915/22037 | Sense 2018 | Updated 8/19

Both Kitchens are updated with 2018 and are both ready for download. The newer revision of 2018 will be in the next, unless there is something newer in the next week or so.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

butler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good work

I've been trying to use the extract feature but ever time I get a file called preparexipdel.vbs popping up in notepad. The extraction will pause until I close the file, then it will give me an error saying "Windows cannot find tempxipmoduleslist.bat." I did some searching and found this post with the same problem. Someone told him to get the .NET framework. I installed .NET 4 and it still gives me the same error. Plus, I'm on Windows 7 and I thought most of the necessary .NET stuff was already included?
Old 08-22-2010, 03:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler360 View Post
I've been trying to use the extract feature but ever time I get a file called preparexipdel.vbs popping up in notepad. The extraction will pause until I close the file, then it will give me an error saying "Windows cannot find tempxipmoduleslist.bat." I did some searching and found this post with the same problem. Someone told him to get the .NET framework. I installed .NET 4 and it still gives me the same error. Plus, I'm on Windows 7 and I thought most of the necessary .NET stuff was already included?
What rom are you trying to extract?
Old 08-22-2010, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

butler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good work

VIN's "Aug 20 PLUTO V2-NO RSS-NO CHT"

He said this version has no more CFC or LZX (which are both compression right?) so I thought it might work.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler360 View Post
VIN's "Aug 20 PLUTO V2-NO RSS-NO CHT"

He said this version has no more CFC or LZX (which are both compression right?) so I thought it might work.
does this happen when extracting a stock rom? If not then It's more than likely a security trick to prevent extraction. There are some of those around.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Just tried with the stock Verizon ROM and it did the same thing.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

I changed nothing, checked 'real 6.5' and got an error that says no SVN folders present. I've had this problem with another kitchen recently and have no idea why. any ideas?
Old 08-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Nega

Using your last kitchen to build a test rom, not sure why people are having issues but it works good for me.

I have a question though.

I wanted to build without the dusk theme, icons, and keyboard stuff, I replaced it with icons and stuff I want, but some how I screwed something up, the clock is off by 2 hours, not sure why nothing I think I did has anything to do with the timezone, any ideas, do you have a script that i may have removed, or ???.

Thanks for any input.

Lionedas
Old 08-25-2010, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hmm, it looks like at least part of my problem was that I associated .vbs files with Notepad++. Using the fix here seems to have made it able to get past the first problem, but I still get "Windows cannot find tempxipmoduleslist.bat."

If I look in the Temp folder I see tempxipmoduleslist.tmp but not tempxipmoduleslist.bat.

But there's a lot of crap in the Temp folder, so maybe it did work? I've never done this before so I have nothing to compare to.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Hey just wanted to say thanks for such a well designed kitchen. Almost everything working for manila 2018 (22037). One question: do you know why CHT lock is not working in this verson? I used my my own modified version, did you make changes to the one included?

Well maybe 2nd question also: Do you have any of the tabs besides the normal ones, like facebook or call history.

Thanks again for the easy to understand VK and GUI Launcher.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development