PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 02:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/09/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Chris I am really digging this Rom but I did have to get used to the constant flashing though since there is a new update every morning I wake up and every night I go to sleep..so when do you go to sleep man? lol
I was diagnosed with a new disorder called sleep-cooking.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo 3D

Avenger666 is keeping up the good workAvenger666 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Avenger666 Send a message via MSN to Avenger666 Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger666

and i was diagnosed with Constant-Flashing O.O
Old 05-09-2010, 03:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

HTCuser010 is keeping up the good workHTCuser010 is keeping up the good work

up and running with the 5/8/10 rom. I do notice its a little quicker. The latest fixes are working fine also. Thanks for your work Chris
Old 05-09-2010, 05:19 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Ok i must say I have become a believer..i was running MightyRom FF but i kept getting freezes and sods left to right. I havent got a SOD on here but I have experienced some freezing and massive battery drain but I was getting them on Mightyrom FF as well. The battery drain and freezing is due to Cookies however, and I think are related to each other. So I was wondering if anyone that is using this Rom and has cookie and was experiencing this what fix did you use? I installed the fix from the Cookie forum which is net framework compact 3.7.9 but it does not seem as if it's working yet, so is there any other fixes anyone can help me with please.

Chris I am really digging this Rom but I did have to get used to the constant flashing though since there is a new update every morning I wake up and every night I go to sleep..so when do you go to sleep man? lol
edit2: never had sod w/ this rom but some freezes, possible due 2 twitter n fb updating (still on beta2, so this is not 2 report on updated release
edit:i dont think cookie ht will cause battery drain..maybe check ur weather update time, twitter, email an such

if you talkin' bout cookies home tab..honestly i dont see any lag, or little 2 none 2 make noticed. in fact as i type this on the onscreen kb, i notice more lag in this than cookie home tab.

but it all could be a factor of preference. such as those that dont like the lil lag w/ sense 2.5 compared 2 sense2.1 would prolly see lag in cookies too.

but if you wonder, settings are set: optimized, 4x4 (quick lnks not filled up) also have no flip clock.cab, dont use weather or animated wallpaper an seems smooth 2 me

Last edited by kjhadfield; 05-09-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:29 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

is it bad if i sneak a flash in on mothers day (think my g/f get made? already gave her flowers n wine)
Old 05-09-2010, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

MacWilder is just getting started

I can't connect to any wifi using Spring Lovers ROM. I tried deleting the ROM, wiping the memory using task29, and reinstalling. Same problem. Tried a warm reboot. The Pro2 sees the network, recognizes correctly the SSID and the channel, but doesn't connect. I think at the minimum it's not successfully getting the IP address from the networks HDCP server. The network connects fine with other devices. Any suggestions as to what to do?

Last edited by MacWilder; 05-09-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
edit2: never had sod w/ this rom but some freezes, possible due 2 twitter n fb updating (still on beta2, so this is not 2 report on updated release
edit:i dont think cookie ht will cause battery drain..maybe check ur weather update time, twitter, email an such

if you talkin' bout cookies home tab..honestly i dont see any lag, or little 2 none 2 make noticed. in fact as i type this on the onscreen kb, i notice more lag in this than cookie home tab.

but it all could be a factor of preference. such as those that dont like the lil lag w/ sense 2.5 compared 2 sense2.1 would prolly see lag in cookies too.

but if you wonder, settings are set: optimized, 4x4 (quick lnks not filled up) also have no flip clock.cab, dont use weather or animated wallpaper an seems smooth 2 me

ok thanks

where can i get the no flip clock.cab?

Edit: ok I'm going to increase the time intervals for updating twitter and email see if that helps with the battery drainage. But first I'll flash the new rom and see how battery last without cht.

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240

Last edited by bsmoove386; 05-09-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Love the latest release, Chris. I think there is a speed increase in addition the changes. Thanks much for all the work.

I am running CHT without issue is that is what the prior poster was referring to. Good battery life so far.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wil91732 is a n00b

testing
Old 05-09-2010, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

MacWilder is just getting started

Wifi sharing also is not working.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development