PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 06:43 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/09/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
ok thanks

where can i get the no flip clock.cab?

Edit: ok I'm going to increase the time intervals for updating twitter and email see if that helps with the battery drainage. But first I'll flash the new rom and see how battery last without cht.
the no flip is on post 1

4 me i have the intervals set facebook on default 2hr (dont know if it actually updates every 2 hrs cuz it doesnt seem like it), twitter is every 30 mins (although i get new beeps "tweets" w/ nothing new all the time. kinda annoying w/ the false alerts) and weather is every 6 hrs, w/ email set once per day

edit: i also set the long press end key to turn data off and got used to doing this b4 i turn screen off, so thats a possiblity for my good battery that and i dont have my updates very often helps

with that and my usage (varies) i can see a full charge till bed time.

Last edited by kjhadfield; 05-09-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

MacWilder is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacWilder View Post
I can't connect to any wifi using Spring Lovers ROM. I tried deleting the ROM, wiping the memory using task29, and reinstalling. Same problem. Tried a warm reboot. The Pro2 sees the network, recognizes correctly the SSID and the channel, but doesn't connect. I think at the minimum it's not successfully getting the IP address from the networks HDCP server. The network connects fine with other devices. Any suggestions as to what to do?
I think I've solved the problem. Apparently the Slingbox application is messing things up. Don't know why, but a solution is a solution.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:49 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Love the latest release, Chris. I think there is a speed increase in addition the changes. Thanks much for all the work.

I am running CHT without issue is that is what the prior poster was referring to. Good battery life so far.
flipping threw the tabs does seem pretty quick..

the cookie HT is almost a standard nowadays..gotta have it. (but i do like that its not cooked in, that way when/if updates come you dont have to wait a new updated rom)
Old 05-09-2010, 06:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Also as if if wasn't already implied by my prior releases, this ROM is internet stealth enabled using both wi-fi internet sharing and USB tethering. (Thanks to Mighty Mike and Juggalo_X)
Old 05-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

raptors2k is a n00b

wow awsome a new cab for mothersday. I got moms present now.
great work chrsi... i really apriacte ur effort looking out for us by updating the gliches...

thanks man..
Old 05-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

orlondo is a n00b

hey guys been trying to download but it wont work it just get stuck on start up dose anyone have a different link. im running vista ultimate on 64bit dont know if that helps or not.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacWilder
Quote:
I can't connect to any wifi using Spring Lovers ROM. I tried deleting the ROM, wiping the memory using task29, and reinstalling. Same problem. Tried a warm reboot. The Pro2 sees the network, recognizes correctly the SSID and the channel, but doesn't connect. I think at the minimum it's not successfully getting the IP address from the networks HDCP server. The network connects fine with other devices. Any suggestions as to what to do?
I think I've solved the problem. Apparently the Slingbox application is messing things up. Don't know why, but a solution is a solution.
Maybe try backing down on the slingbox version? I am running 1.6 for slinbox and my wifi works fine. On it right now as a matter of fact.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

Hey Chris, one thing I'v noticed this weekend with your 5/8 rom was typically when I use my headphone on past roms like 4/16 and press the button on the headphones it will pause/play music (example: if im using sense it will pause/play the htc music tab, and if sense is turned off it will pause/play windows media player) . This doesn't work on the 5/8 (and I assume 5/9) rom. but the press and hold command still works.

Last edited by gxnext; 05-09-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxnext View Post
Hey Chris, one thing I'v noticed this weekend with your 5/8 rom was typically when I use my headphone on past roms like 4/16 and press the button on the headphones it will pause/play music (example: if im using sense it will pause/play the htc music tab, and if sense is turned off it will pause/play windows media player) . This doesn't work on the 5/8 (and I assume 5/9) rom. but the press and hold command still works.
What kind of headphones are you using? I plugged in my headphones and all works as it should. I am assuming from your descrition that you have some sort of headphones with pause/play buttons built in.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp 2

dschomerus is a n00b

Quote:
I too am running Sling Mobile 1.6. I have an older Slingbox (AV, I think) and the latest version of Sling Mobile will not work on my box. You have to have one of the newer boxes for it to work. I think the latest version is 2.0 and every time I bring SB up on my TP2 it asks if I want to upgrade and I have to tell it no. I tried the upgrade once and the whole thing took a dump.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development