PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 06:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [05/04/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S 6.5.X★ | Build 28232 | Organization | Speed |

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
awesome - downloading now! thanks chris!
I also added the CAB's to the bottom of the 1st post in the thread and a new CAB made today which will disable the Start Menu Icon from the bottom menu.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
I also added the CAB's to the bottom of the 1st post in the thread and a new CAB made today which will disable the Start Menu Icon from the bottom menu.
Does this can have the same regedits as mine, or is it different? thanks!

Last edited by chino331; 05-04-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Does this can have the same regedits as mine, or is it different? thanks!
The keys you sent are all cooked in however I disabled the one key that removes the start menu icon by default. The cab will remove it.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:52 PM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
The keys you sent are all cooked in however I disabled the one key that removes the start menu icon by default. The cab will remove it.
cool beans, just wondering if you did anything different! BTW, my twitter works now on the new ROM! awesome job as usual!

Question, is there a way to disable the task manager part in the notification manager? I think something I installed messed it up - the icon doesn't show anymore for it. SS below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001.jpg (4.4 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 05-04-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro 2

black88mx6 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Should also have a cab to re-enable the x, as my wife wants it back..
Old 05-04-2010, 07:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by black88mx6 View Post
Should also have a cab to re-enable the x, as my wife wants it back..
Go here for the cab to get it back: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5538
Old 05-04-2010, 07:10 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

wow, sum kinda reading to get caught up from just last night.

1st ill say love the task mgr in the notifications (even if you dont use it to close tasks but another like sum arkswitch, or me mmtaskmanager) its still nice an sure it'll come in handy, 4 me at least.

2nd i like the new tsk (and the the decsion to keep the start button)

couple things i do wanna mention bout beta2: noticed 2 ms myphone (1 in settings and another in tools) i also was having issues w/ twitter last nite but i just logged on and left it, started to do other stuff and it finally logged on. couple graphical glitchs already listed but not a big deal. couple issues w/ incoming call but couldnt narrow it down (possible not rom related) my incoming txt is 1hr fast to real time (have a sms fix/workaround if any1 needs, i'll post)
-cabs from the other thread that worked 4 me-orginal settings, remove htc shortcuts, disable 1hr2min flip
-i had issues w/ the battery% cab-charging icon stayed in tb even when unplugged, % was not correct (showed battery as really low, but when uninstalled back up to 90. almost as if backwards) an just issues w/ it plugged in2 charger/computer

now i gotta look at the change log to see if there is anything else to make me flash the new rom cuz i just got beta2 set. on another note, how often do these roms get updated (ever couple days, week, etc)

also wanna say THANKS chris 4 barebones stock 6.5.x rom!!! this is exactly wat i been waiting 4 and i do hope you keep it this way
Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

wat is this "Disabled WM drop down menu from today screen"?

edit: oh shit, i feel stupid n/m i figured it out

since there isnt but those 3 changes from beta2 can you post up the 3 cabs to do the same instead of flashing agian, would appreciate it
Old 05-04-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
On another note, how often do these roms get updated (ever couple days, week, etc)

also wanna say THANKS chris 4 barebones stock 6.5.x rom!!! this is exactly wat i been waiting 4 and i do hope you keep it this way
I try to update as often as possible so you guys have the most up-to-date ROM to install at your discretion.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:00 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
I try to update as often as possible so you guys have the most up-to-date ROM to install at your discretion.
the only reason i ask cuz i used to flash every update but now im trying to stray from that an only weekly-bi-weekly. but if its there i might bite (kinda llike how a fat kid luvs cake)

not 2 repeat but any chance 4 cabs to the update, mainly the task manager notification and new tsk (menu slide 2 far right)? just so i can wait 2 flash till a major update comes along

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development