PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 12:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey1138 View Post
I couldn't figure this out either... Album 2016 also dident have a option to upload to face book so I went to Album_3_2_20132623_00 from the VZW MR2 dump.
I can upload to facebook via Album 2016 just fine...

Edit:

Just tried your Album 2013 and I still get the same issue as with 2016. You can change your wallpaper with Album 2013? Does the Home Wallpaper take you to Album or that other screen?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 07-02-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

corey1138 is keeping up the good workcorey1138 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to corey1138 Send a message via Yahoo to corey1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I can upload to facebook via Album 2016 just fine...

Edit:

Just tried your Album 2013 and I still get the same issue as with 2016. You can change your wallpaper with Album 2013? Does the Home Wallpaper take you to Album or that other screen?
I see now mine does the same as yours... My export of cookie's home tab settings already had a wallpaper set so i never tried to change it.

ipaq2200 - ipaq4100 - ipaqhx2110(wm6.5) - dell axim v3 - motoQ - i760 - xv6800 PPCK 23081
Old 07-02-2010, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
I see now mine does the same as yours... My export of cookie's home tab settings already had a wallpaper set so i never tried to change it.
Same here. I only just stopped cooking cookie or Max yesterday. Didn't noticed it till then...
Old 07-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Yup...thats why I still use CS base...no point in jumping to VZW MR2 base...
I think I may try the CS rom as a base as well. What may I encounter trying to get the oems into the vk?

Quote:
I only really used the OEMXipKernel and OEMDrivers from the VZW MR2 dump. Al though I would like to get Manila from it working 2013 I believe.
Are you still using the 6.1 OEM base from Calk?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I think I may try the CS rom as a base as well. What may I encounter trying to get the oems into the vk?
Dump the CS ROM with EVK. Then add your specialized pkgs to that.

Swapping just OEM shouldnt affect anything.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Dump the CS ROM with EVK. Then add your specialized pkgs to that.

Swapping just OEM shouldnt affect anything.
Are you saying I should be able to swap the OEMs (common and 409)?

If so, What do I do with all of the OEMs in the ext part of the dump (where camera and other files that are in our OEMs the way my kitchen is set up now)?

Edit I've tried it with /without the so called exts... Platformrebuilder crashes@##^$%

HELP

Last edited by hthomas; 07-02-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

I have been using this kitchen for awhile, but the last rom I built it included nuebattery settings without my knowing. I have never noticed this before and it seems to be screwing with my battery meter and volume control. I searched through the kitchen, but I don't see anything that says nuebattery on it.

Does anyone know how to stop nuebattery from being in my rom?
Current Radio: ___
Old 07-02-2010, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
I have been using this kitchen for awhile, but the last rom I built it included nuebattery settings without my knowing. I have never noticed this before and it seems to be screwing with my battery meter and volume control. I searched through the kitchen, but I don't see anything that says nuebattery on it.

Are you using a custom taskbar? Could be a taskbar that includes the dll for percentage battery reading..
Old 07-02-2010, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Are you saying I should be able to swap the OEMs (common and 409)?

If so, What do I do with all of the OEMs in the ext part of the dump (where camera and other files that are in our OEMs the way my kitchen is set up now)?

Edit I've tried it with /without the so called exts... Platformrebuilder crashes@##^$%

HELP
Why would you swap 0409 and common files? You need find out why PRB crashes...post your log file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post

Double click on the pkg, to deselect it...if in OEM then delete it manually.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Why would you swap 0409 and common files? You need find out why PRB crashes...post your log file.
I just wanted to clarify, All the CS OEM including 409 and Common were to create a new CS base for the kitchen.

I put the dump together in the VK, and it cooks a rom. It boots thru the first two splash screens (blk TP2, then Cellular south splash), the Orange M$ logo - Prepairing your phone... (Welcomehead.192.png) opens, progress bars run to complete. Then that is it. It just sits at that orange M$ welcomehead.

Any Ideas???

I'll post my log in a min. Thanks for all the help

Last edited by hthomas; 07-02-2010 at 08:35 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development