PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchosteve View Post
When the kitchen reaches platformbuler.exe it will say done within a second after, thus not building the rom.

I have built many rooms before, but have never had this problem. any help is appreciated.
If it stops, check and see how long your folder name is for the kitchen...that happened to me and shortening the folder name actually fixed it...
Old 04-29-2010, 08:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchosteve View Post
When the kitchen reaches platformbuler.exe it will say done within a second after, thus not building the rom.

I have built many rooms before, but have never had this problem. any help is appreciated.
I've seen this too. I believe that it was due to having two of the same packages enabled. I believe it was manila engine related, but my memory is short today.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I'm at a dead end. Reflashed today and decided to add in office and onenote. Office went into appropriate utilities folder; however, onenote ended up into a seperate stock yellow folder named office mobile 2010. any ideas how to redirect this back with the other office apps? thanks
Old 04-29-2010, 09:24 PM
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community

...btw, i'm using Indys Tweaks EXT if this makes a difference.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 PM
VIP Member

Think I got it. I erased the office app.dats a long time ago. Put them back in and reflashing now. Should be fixed.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:26 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED
Threadstarter

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
I'm at a dead end. Reflashed today and decided to add in office and onenote. Office went into appropriate utilities folder; however, onenote ended up into a seperate stock yellow folder named office mobile 2010. any ideas how to redirect this back with the other office apps? thanks
Quote:
...btw, i'm using Indys Tweaks EXT if this makes a difference.
Quote:
Think I got it. I erased the office app.dats a long time ago. Put them back in and reflashing now. Should be fixed.
hows it looking?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:36 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
hows it looking?
Thanks for asking. Didnt work so i put things back the way they were and reflashed. I have been going into everything that has office or onenote. It has been good learnig curve. The more you open up, the more you find. Any ideas?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:41 PM
VIP Member

Originally I removed it from my kitchen because I never used it.(shoulda left it in) Im trying to put things back for my friends phone. Trying to give back to someone else since ive found soo much help here. PS all the programs work, onenote just wont play the game and go back where the other office files go.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

The file you need to edit is "mxipupdate_onenote_100.provxml". It is located in the "\SYS\23563\SHARED\COMMON\Office" folder.

I put my office stuff into a MS Apps folder into which there is the "Office Mobile 2010" folder
Mine looks like this:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="FileOperation">

<!-- ====== -->
<!-- BEGIN ==== Create the needed OneNote Mobile lnk in start-menu -->
<!-- ====== -->

<characteristic type="%CE11%\Office Mobile 2010" translation="install">
<characteristic type="MakeDir" />
<characteristic type="OneNote Mobile 2010.lnk" translation="install">
<characteristic type="Copy">
<parm name="Source" value="\Windows\OneNoteMobile.lnk" translation="install" />
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>

<!-- ====== -->
<!-- END ==== Create the needed OneNote Mobile lnk in start-menu -->
<!-- ====== -->

<!-- ====== -->
<!-- BEGIN ==== Delete the OneNote Mobile lnk from all possible locations other than start-menu -->
<!-- ====== -->

<characteristic type="%CE11%\OneNote Mobile.lnk" translation="install">
<characteristic type="Delete">
<parm name="ForceDelete"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>
<characteristic type="%CE17%\OneNote Mobile.lnk" translation="install">
<characteristic type="Delete">
<parm name="ForceDelete"/>
</characteristic>
</characteristic>

<!-- ====== -->
<!-- END ==== Delete the OneNote Mobile lnk from all possible locations other than start-menu -->
<!-- ====== -->

</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:16 PM
VIP Member

As the placement of the Office lnk's will revert back each time you import a new sys I recommend editing the two provxml files in that directory and copying them to a tweaks folder in the EXT folder.

I.E.

ZZZ - Tweaks Provxml

That way you won't have to edit those files every time you change to a different sys.

SKI

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development