PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 02:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

gwater is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Would anyone help me! I have been cooking my roms in Calkulin's kitche and now i want to extract the 6.5 stock rom...so far i have the dump files(EXT,OEM,ROM,SYS) all i need to know know is how to use this in the kitchen. would someone directly to a link which explains this or give me really good directions.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwater View Post
Would anyone help me! I have been cooking my roms in Calkulin's kitche and now i want to extract the 6.5 stock rom...so far i have the dump files(EXT,OEM,ROM,SYS) all i need to know know is how to use this in the kitchen. would someone directly to a link which explains this or give me really good directions.

Thanks in advance!
Try this:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=10
Old 06-01-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: Back to Splash Screen for a sec.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Am I understanding correctly in that you cannot cook a splash screen into a ROM?
Oh yea it can be cooked in the ROM. I used to do it for my GSM ROMs, that I released. Just need to modify some coding in the kitchen.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: verizon

Zaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZaphod-Beeblebrox is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Oh yea it can be cooked in the ROM. I used to do it for my GSM ROMs, that I released. Just need to modify some coding in the kitchen.
My first couple of ROM attempts were done with ppckitchen.org's Kitchen (based on BuildOS I think?). It had the ability to cook in the two splash screens very easily.
Not sure how to do that with EVK.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod-Beeblebrox View Post
My first couple of ROM attempts were done with ppckitchen.org's Kitchen (based on BuildOS I think?). It had the ability to cook in the two splash screens very easily.
Not sure how to do that with EVK.
Depends on what kind of nbh tool the EVK uses. I use htrct tool in my EVK, and so I have to edit the htcrt proj file. And also some coding in kitchen_build_rom.bat.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Depends on what kind of nbh tool the EVK uses. I use htrct tool in my EVK, and so I have to edit the htcrt proj file. And also some coding in kitchen_build_rom.bat.
Would you teach us noobies?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:54 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post

No lol i know how to make a rom i need help with dumping then actually using the rom dump in the kitchen
Old 06-01-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Getting bored with 23569 I hope something drops soon. =P Anyone heard of anything creeping this way?
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Getting bored with 23569 I hope something drops soon. =P Anyone heard of anything creeping this way?
+1 on that
Old 06-01-2010, 11:33 PM
N00b

anyone else wants to give me a step by step how to import a stock rom into a kitchen(using Calkulin's

Thanks in advance!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development