PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Co0kie1.7.0][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Complian

appreciate the work. Will try and give this a spin tomorrow. I've been out all eve and thank you for sharing the rom. nite all
Old 04-14-2010, 09:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Co0kie1.7.0][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Complian

WOW the more I play with the new Co0kie the crazier it gets. All I can say is.... WOW IT IS AWESOME.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:24 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
WOW the more I play with the new Co0kie the crazier it gets. All I can say is.... WOW IT IS AWESOME.
Rom looks good Zone. Question, you have no mms and w/mms. I guess the question is why? Is sms/mms running through htc messaging client or the default windows messaging. Thanks again!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Rom looks good Zone. Question, you have no mms and w/mms. I guess the question is why? Is sms/mms running through htc messaging client or the default windows messaging. Thanks again!

Well with No MMS is uses the HTC messaging so its seamless. You never see the WM messaging. I have also removed most of Titanium.

With the MMS you don't use the HTC Messaging and you get more WM messaging. It will still use the Sense messaging at times, but its a combo of the two. Its really the same as the new Sprint ROM that was released with sense 2.5.

I prefer the seamless as I don't use picture mail.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Well with No MMS is uses the HTC messaging so its seamless. You never see the WM messaging. I have also removed most of Titanium.

With the MMS you don't use the HTC Messaging and you get more WM messaging. It will still use the Sense messaging at times, but its a combo of the two. Its really the same as the new Sprint ROM that was released with sense 2.5.

I prefer the seamless as I don't use picture mail.
Thanks man. Appreciate this. Downloading now.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:42 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thanks man. Appreciate this. Downloading now.

I don't know what your going to get into to because everyone's a little different but So fare this ROM is working perfect. I hope you have the same experience.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
I don't know what your going to get into to because everyone's a little different but So fare this ROM is working perfect. I hope you have the same experience.
looks good to me. will let you know how it goes. hell if it was perfect, we would never flash again......lol

seems to be running good. I needed to add CHT editor since it wasnt in there. no biggie but figured I would post the cab. man there is a ton of space available on here! 250mb plus at boot but the rom has alot of programs so I wonder how? data arrows are on all the time but noticed this was already noted. liked the fact you used 10% stock battery, foolishly makes me think I have more battery life plus I seem to get better results with it personally. arkswitch works great. i probably wont go back to htc taskmanager again. will let you know if I run into anything.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CHTEditor.v1.7.0.0.CAB (1,008.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 04-14-2010 at 11:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I ran a ROM for almost 2 weeks recently. I started thinking I didn't need my phone anymore because I hadn't flashed a new ROM in so long.. lol
Old 04-14-2010, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Updated 2 icons see what you think. Stick with the XBox icon or the game pad? Maybe the "e" need to be a little bigger or even firefox?

Two new icons are cooked in now.

Last edited by zone23; 04-17-2010 at 07:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
looks good to me. will let you know how it goes. hell if it was perfect, we would never flash again......lol

seems to be running good. I needed to add CHT editor since it wasnt in there. no biggie but figured I would post the cab. man there is a ton of space available on here! 250mb plus at boot but the rom has alot of programs so I wonder how? data arrows are on all the time but noticed this was already noted. liked the fact you used 10% stock battery, foolishly makes me think I have more battery life plus I seem to get better results with it personally. arkswitch works great. i probably wont go back to htc taskmanager again. will let you know if I run into anything.
I could have sworn the editor was there it just didn't work from the menu button at the bottom of the screen. I did add a cab fix for it so I hope the cab works. Also I'm using a "Optimized" Sprint Sense that's supposed to have additional language files removed, and LZX compression.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development