View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:34 AM
zone23
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ZONE-ROM][23557][Sense 2.5.2012.1324][Co0kie1.7.0][Sprint Only][SASHIMI-Complian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Rom looks good Zone. Question, you have no mms and w/mms. I guess the question is why? Is sms/mms running through htc messaging client or the default windows messaging. Thanks again!

Well with No MMS is uses the HTC messaging so its seamless. You never see the WM messaging. I have also removed most of Titanium.

With the MMS you don't use the HTC Messaging and you get more WM messaging. It will still use the Sense messaging at times, but its a combo of the two. Its really the same as the new Sprint ROM that was released with sense 2.5.

I prefer the seamless as I don't use picture mail.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 4 times.