PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> College Rom. 23551 04/06/2010 EXTREME BETA COMING 2NIT

sounding very interesting.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:08 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print
Threadstarter

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> College Rom. 23551 04/06/2010 EXTREME BETA COMING 2NIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
and I am a grad student
it takes balls to come out with a rom like this I have to say I don't think I will get the rom though for long. I like a professional look but I will definitely test it for errors and such
+3 on a ti 89/92 emulator
I need that for tests and measures and post grad stats!!!

i appreciate that. what else would help? im thinking about some sort of note app

i got wikipedia and a dictionary coming as well

Help Me Help You

Last edited by piranah; 04-06-2010 at 04:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

a good translator and a more versatile calculator like 1-calc would be cool.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

finally lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:36 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep

uploading now.

got google translator installed and working. and i have a dictionary coming in the next release.

I still gotta work on the start menu, dialer, and the sounds, and then i think it will be pretty good. yet i think the dialer might be tied to the sound issue. should be mostly fixed by tomorrow.

also working on getting the ti89 emulator working...shouldnt be too hard, gotta redo the images and get the roms installed. you want just the 89? or the 86 etc?

Last edited by piranah; 04-06-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

lansing100 is just getting started

a conversion program would be helpful. i tried uCONVERT 2.2.0 once but got an error during install and left it alone.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:02 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

ROM is up. let me know what doesnt work...ill update the first post in the am with what i know doesnt work. ENJOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansing100 View Post
a conversion program would be helpful. i tried uCONVERT 2.2.0 once but got an error during install and left it alone.
there is a converter app in it. converts almost anything you could want.

have almost all the icons indexed, ill upload those when they are done

Last edited by piranah; 04-07-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> College Rom. 23551 04/06/2010 EXTREME BETA

anyone tried this yet, I am interested in hearing what you think.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:05 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

it works well, i dont have any crashing, but i have a huge memory leak. gonna try with a different build and see if i can get it fixed that way.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

flapimpin is a n00b

your rom is nice just have a prob wit the dialer, and is there a way to change the today screen?

thanx for the rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development