PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

100,000 Views on this thread!!

BIG Thanks!

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

strijder is keeping up the good workstrijder is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie B/W & COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar100 View Post
I would love to download this Rom and try it out.But what if i got TMOBILE.Post 1 doesn`t show TMOBILE.....

NEVERMIND......NO GSM support......DAMN!
You may want to restrict yourself to ROMs found in the GSM TP2 Upgrades subforum or on XDA (which caters more to GSM users than CDMA users) unless you want to either (1) feel left out of the ROMs designed for CDMA devices, or (2) risk accidentally borking your phone with a CDMA ROM. In any case, what sense does it make to be upset about the lack of GSM support in a ROM posted to the CDMA TP2 Upgrades subforum?
Old 05-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CE OS 5.2.19965

thabham is a n00b

First of all, a great big thank you to you BIG for making such an awesome ROM. Kudos to you for that!

Just one issue:
I can't record call with your ROM and was wondering if anyone have brought that up to your attention?

I would really like this feature to work and was wondering if you can fix that or not.

Thanks
Old 05-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabham View Post
First of all, a great big thank you to you BIG for making such an awesome ROM. Kudos to you for that!

Just one issue:
I can't record call with your ROM and was wondering if anyone have brought that up to your attention?

I would really like this feature to work and was wondering if you can fix that or not.

Thanks
Thanks...

it has not been brought up yet, but i can test on my new BigMaxSense ROM.... are you using "in call recorder"?
Old 05-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Lurker

thabham is a n00b

I think so. When I am on the phone or voicemail, I can record the voice call in the past with other ROM.

Hope that help.

Again, thanks for the awesome work.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabham View Post
I think so. When I am on the phone or voicemail, I can record the voice call in the past with other ROM.

Hope that help.

Again, thanks for the awesome work.
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%202/U...0Recording.cab

Is this what your looking for
Old 05-29-2010, 12:02 AM
Lurker

thabham is a n00b

Thanks for the help, but I have already tried that. Big's ROM does have the "Start Recording" but when you click on it, nothing happen. Something does flash but nothing seem to be recording anything... unless there is no "stop" recording button. I am not sure.

Big, still waiting for your words of wisdom on this issue.

Many thanks...
Old 05-29-2010, 02:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wil91732 is a n00b

Awesome ROM!! Just flashed it. Do you have a cab file to make 16 quick links 4 on the front instead of 3? Also is there a Task Manager program in this?
Old 05-29-2010, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil91732 View Post
Awesome ROM!! Just flashed it. Do you have a cab file to make 16 quick links 4 on the front instead of 3? Also is there a Task Manager program in this?
This Has Co0kie Home Tab installed.
If you want 4 (or 5) quick links, you can configure it at such.
Choose Menu -> CHT Editor -> Quicklinks -> choose your option.

Task Manager is somewhat missing. Tap the X to minimize programs. Tap and hold the X to close programs.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 / tp2
Carrier: boost cdma

abhijeetpal is just getting started

on what rom has it been built upon.. is it the sprint stock rom..??

also are there any bugs?

How are the battery life & speed as compared to energy or mightyrom??

please let me know .. want to have some sort of idea before i flash..

Last edited by abhijeetpal; 05-29-2010 at 03:06 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development