PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

sorry but which one is the start button ? oh yea i notice that when i get a tx and read it ..it keeps telling me i have 1 txt even though i dnt have a new message
start button is in bottom left corner.. with windows logo...

Will say you still have a text until you actually go into messaging and view it... or have you done that already?
oh yea the start button i tried it but it wnt do nothing..n yea i went n read the txts but it still tells me i have a new massage..but when i go to the clear all txts it goes away..n im using myspace in one tab and in another tab ppcgeeks both mobile sites. Right now it told me to close one tab because of unsufficient memory and also if i go to this website dragonballclassics.com the internet closes..

big everything else is fine..dnt worry just release maxsense already haha..
Old 05-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

hey im not using other website..im just using m.ppcgeeks.com and it tells me out of memory. please close a tab to free memory.=(
Old 05-13-2010, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dak408 is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠Brand New BigCo0kie COLOR 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ico

Contact picker in pic mail only is broken. Works in text only. I hard reset 3 times to make sure unless I got a bad flash.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠Brand New BigCo0kie COLOR 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak408 View Post
Contact picker in pic mail only is broken. Works in text only. I hard reset 3 times to make sure unless I got a bad flash.
I have not even looked at pic mail yet. Let me give it a shot and see if I have the same issues.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

WETW0RKS is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠Brand New BigCo0kie COLOR 23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Ico

Big thanks so much for the updates today homie.. I was getting crazy random freezes and reboots with the early release (at one point I thought I bricked my tp2) but since I flashed the release this morning no problems... smooth, fast, & beautiful... Can't wait to see whats next.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 powered by PLUTONIUM
Carrier: Sprint - SERO baby

krautdog is becoming a great contributor

Whoa this is graphically outstanding...something different and I love it. I hope this turns out to be stable cause mama this could be one to stay with - til MaxSense anyway =D> =D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

wakko69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to wakko69 Send a message via Yahoo to wakko69

I have a VZ TP2, with Cricket service which of your rom ver would be the best?
Old 05-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Uploading BigCo0kie Color 21901 ROM's in just a few... Should have up in a few hours..... Very Fast...Faster Than 23563??

Screen and Links Coming in Few Hours...

On the Way to the Beach!!!

Old 05-13-2010, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 soon to be Driod X
Carrier: Verizon

kevmueller is keeping up the good workkevmueller is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
both contacts and sms tabs are working fine here.... let me see what i can find...
Alright, not sure what has happened as I have not changed anything, but the sms tab under the contact is working just fine now. Just wanted to let you know.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 soon to be Driod X
Carrier: Verizon

kevmueller is keeping up the good workkevmueller is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie COLOR 21901/23563 ROM⚠ ☼Very FAST/XDA_UC/Custom Icons☼

Alright I have fixed the VVM on my phone. For others here is what I did.

In the Setting I went to Connections and Conections again. On the Advance tab I went in to Select Networks and then changed the top one from Verizon Network to My ISP. Then back in the menu went to the Task tab under the heading My ISP I selected Add a new modem connection, on the first page you can name it (I left it the same) then put in the number to dial as #777. I left everything on the next page black and hit finished. Then I opened VVM, when it asks for the information I just clicked on save password and then enter, Verizon auto filled the rest and everything worked just fine for me then. Hopefully this help.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development