PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseCom

Thanks for the heads up dude. Good lookin' out! ROM is dope btw. No issues so far

Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseCom

Big.. that ROM looks SIIIIICK

I definitely can't wait for it to drop..

Just curious... why hasn't it released yet, is maxy still working out some bugs ?

Thanks man.. keep up the EXCELLENT work
Old 04-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:00 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseSOO

f ing sweet man
anyway of putting this on hd2?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseSOO

The anticipation is killing me. I've even gone as far as avoiding any thread pertaining to Maxsense because it only makes me want it more. Donation sent!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

removed tbar backgrounds

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
f ing sweet man
anyway of putting this on hd2?
Should work... Not confirmed thought... its running manila 2.5, but not sure which package... can anyone comment on this?

Last edited by bignadad; 04-05-2010 at 08:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Update on MaxSense

Wow! i have been using the newly optimized version of MaxSense for about a day now, and all i can say is Wow! Its so fuild and smooth....I can barley keep up with it... i am the type of user that is constantly waiting on my phone because i have used so much i know exactly where i am going. so i end up waiting on device quite a bit. With this new MaxSense version i am not sure what to do with myslef... i hit a button and it immediately takes me there. its so quick that i forget what the hell i was doing because i was so amazed that it got there that quick...

I will say that accessing Windows Mobile item's like text/mail, start menu, and things like that still has a little lag jumping to them. BUT it is still quicker that what it use to be..
The Manila option windows are the same way. still a little lag, but quicker than what it was.

With a release of MaxSense getting closer and closer i hesitate to put anymore time into my MaxManila ROM. i just don't see people using Conventional Manila 2.5 in the future. there will be no advantages in keeping, unless you just didnt like the layout of MaxSense... i will guess it will hang in there for a little while, just because some people have a hard time of letting go what they think works. Not saying that as a bad thing, that is why things take so long to cycle out... For Example, Manila 2.1 - How many cooks are using it now? As soon as Manila was optimized and landscape appereard manila 2.1 was a thing of the past.. That's what i am guessing will happen Here...

So with that said, i am more than likely going to keep MaxSense on my device and continue to work it for now. i have already begun to make many theme's for MaxSense so on the release i should have quite a few options right out of the box!

Again, No Bullshit, This is the truth! Not sure if you saw the Video Preview #6 of MaxSense, but that was before it was optimized! just got the newer optimized yesterday and i would say that is a good 2 or 3 times faster....Really.....

Oh and one more bit of good news... MaxSense is not done with optimization....still a bit more to do....

Last edited by bignadad; 04-06-2010 at 09:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Thanks Big for the update. Looking forward to see this when you are able to release it. Sounds great.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

adam1 is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseUpd

Man can you give us release date....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development