PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

finman76 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} V3 MaxManila ROM is in Beta! ⚠MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ Old MANI

Definitely close to a public release. Runs as well as any other ROM I've tried.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} V3 ROM is in Beta! ⚠MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ Conventional MANIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

you have no idea what your missing!!
How right you were! I am running Max Manila now on NRG's 23554 and all I have to say is wow. Maxycy is a genius, can't wait for Max Sense!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} V3 MaxManila ROM is in Beta! ⚠MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ Old MANI

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman76 View Post
Definitely close to a public release. Runs as well as any other ROM I've tried.
agreed,the rom is there just a few minor tweaks left

Old 04-02-2010, 10:44 AM
N00b

finman76 is becoming a great contributor

I've never been a big fan of Max Manila because I always felt that it made Sense run too slowly and be buggy, but this ROM with it cooked in is amazingly fast. Can't wait to try out Max Sense!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow Big, I guess you have a lot to live up to with this one. Everyone loves it who has tried it and I am definitely looking forward to giving it a spin
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

transcend73 is keeping up the good worktranscend73 is keeping up the good work

After weeks of buildup be prepared for one big collective nerdgasm when this is released. (might want a tissue or two on hand.)
Old 04-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Found the source of my Start Menu Problem..Should be able to finish and move on to completing ROM....

MaxManila ROM is very solid, stable, and quick! I think everyone will enjoy it....

MaxSense News
New version is out to beta testers and its nice.....working with Max to optimize now.... that is the key for the next week or so....

Last edited by bignadad; 04-02-2010 at 12:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:36 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Found the source of my Start Menu Problem..Should be able to finish and move on to completing ROM....

ROM is very solid, stable, and quick! I think everyone will enjoy it....

MaxSense News
New version is out to beta testers and its nice.....working with Max to optimize now.... that is the key for the next week or so....

awesome brother, looking forward to the Rom.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Movilnet

gpennav is a n00b

Hello everybody, i am very impressed with this project and i would like to contribute being a beta tester (if there is a chance, i would preciate it).
Again congratulations for that big step in Windows Mobile World with MAXSENSE to maxycy and BiGnAdAd for believe in it, implementing in his roms. By the way, sorry for my english, im from Venezuela and at your services. Good work and keep going guys.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Putting together Movie Preview 6 For MaxSense...

Taskbar & Shortcuts are accessible on ANY TAB!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development