PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 11:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

tookie15 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Beta V2 Out to Testers! ⚠New MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ MANILA 2.

where is the link to download and test the rom i test every rom that come out...and this project looks awsome good luck and please let me know when and where to download this new rom thanks...
Old 03-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} Beta V2 Out to Testers! ⚠New MaxSense ROM will ☠Destroy☠ MANILA 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
start menu is coming along, but it is TOUGH to say the least...
if you can provide any help to organize and skin all start menu icons and folders PM ME!

i have gotten about half way, but seems there has to be an easier way.....
i just hope you won't release it on 4/1/2010 this will be the best april fool

joke lol

just hummmmmm wonder here
i have taken all my chill pills allready lol
time to see the shrink doc to get some more chill pills lol
this may take some time lol
Old 03-31-2010, 11:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

my f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 key just went bad lol
have to get me a new keyboard
Old 04-01-2010, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/TP2/Moment
Carrier: Sprint

DaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good workDaddieDiesel is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to DaddieDiesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookie15 View Post
where is the link to download and test the rom i test every rom that come out...and this project looks awsome good luck and please let me know when and where to download this new rom thanks...

dont wanna be jerk here but if you read just a few pages back you will see
that Big has stated that all his slots for testers are full, and he will release the public rom once maxsense goes public. so again read, read, read, it will help
you learn a few things and answer your own questions. If you cant find it in the the thread your on........... oh why bother they never read
Old 04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

got a new V3 ROM almost complete....still have some cosmetics to do, but should release soon!

Added ArkSwitch to replace xtaskmanager
removed facebook tab (gives same info as within contacts, and tab itself is slow to get in and out of)
still working start menu..here is what i have so far

BIG thanks to wesscoggin - He is Doing the Skinning and De saturation of ALL start menu icons! Don't they look awesome!

Last edited by bignadad; 04-01-2010 at 08:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Jackrm9 is just getting started

Lookin good!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Looking forward to V3 BiG!!! For those waiting for the ROM to release the wait will be well worth it. V2 is smooth as ever and with V3 coming soon and MaxSense in the near future the ROM is shaping up to be a killer piece of equipment.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looks awesome Big can't wait for the release
Old 04-01-2010, 12:56 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

wow thats looking good op, start menu is looking good
Old 04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I like it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development