PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼ ⚠

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona283 View Post
When I attempt to Export the settings using CHTEditor 1.7.1.0 (included in this ROM) it is unable to complete the export. This issue was acknowledged by the author and has been corrected in v1.7.1.1 which is available as a cab from xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633590
Worked fine for me.

I am well aware of why it was updated.
Here is the actual notes from John about it.

Quote:
Update 19-Apr-2010
Fixed the export problem, so you can now export settings and create quicklinks for quick changes of your layouts.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 04-20-2010, 10:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

mliksa87 is just getting started
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates & FAST⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼

the stock rom is starting to piss me off again so im gonna give this a try. i was running dusk before and it was awesome. im trying cookie now. will report back after some testing.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ⚠BigCo0kie 23559 ROM ⚠Many Updates & FAST⚠ ☼Coming BigMaxSenseRom☼

WinMo 21899 BigCo0kie ROM's will be up Soon.

Going to do New BigMaxManila ROM that will resemble the cookie ROM base package. Also going to redo the BigMaxManila Post to resemble the others above it...

Also, working on a Colored themes for my ROM's.. ALL brand new icons, wallpaper, buttons, etc.... A lot of changes...No ETA on this... Won't be too long though

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc pro 2

kennae1911 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
WinMo 21899 BigCo0kie ROM's will be up Soon.

Going to do New BigMaxManila ROM that will resemble the cookie ROM base package. Also going to redo the BigMaxManila Post to resemble the others above it...

Also, working on a Colored themes for my ROM's.. ALL brand new icons, wallpaper, buttons, etc.... A lot of changes...No ETA on this... Won't be too long though
GOOD JOB! Im waiting patiently for the bigmax!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

finman76 is becoming a great contributor

Hey big...I have a couple of small issues with the latest Co0kie ROM for Sprint. First, it seems that Opera does not auto-rotate to landscape unless I open the keyboard. Second, if I set my ringtone to an MP3 file, it works fine for a bit, but then the phone just quits playing a ringtone unless I reboot it. If it is a .wav file, it's fine, but MP3's seem to cause the problem. thanks for the great work!
Old 04-21-2010, 10:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

mliksa87 is just getting started

big you are the man.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verzion

lou8456 is a n00b

when is maxsense going to be released???
Old 04-21-2010, 11:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

i been using big cookie rom for a day..
battery life is great it lasted the whole day.. i was txting, internet , made some calls, and the battery dnt drain..its amazing..

i love the keyboard cooked in..n all the app i cant believe is fast n stable after cooking in all the things this rom has..

thanks big!! man i wonder how maxsense its going to be cant wait lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

blair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblair5546 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by finman76 View Post
Hey big...I have a couple of small issues with the latest Co0kie ROM for Sprint. First, it seems that Opera does not auto-rotate to landscape unless I open the keyboard. Second, if I set my ringtone to an MP3 file, it works fine for a bit, but then the phone just quits playing a ringtone unless I reboot it. If it is a .wav file, it's fine, but MP3's seem to cause the problem. thanks for the great work!
Thats odd witht he MP3's havent had that issue myself....
Witht the Opera Auto rotate, just download BsB Tweaks and you can change that.
BsB here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=589305

Quote:
when is maxsense going to be released???
When its done.

Quote:
i been using big cookie rom for a day..
battery life is great it lasted the whole day.. i was txting, internet , made some calls, and the battery dnt drain..its amazing..

i love the keyboard cooked in..n all the app i cant believe is fast n stable after cooking in all the things this rom has..

thanks big!! man i wonder how maxsense its going to be cant wait lol
MaxSense is awesome! it will be way worth the wait
Way to keep it positive by the way!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

finman76 is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, Blair...It's really strange. If I reboot the phone, the MP3 ringtone will work for a little while and then it just quits. I don't know what is causing it. Not sure if it's after I lock the phone or what. Hard to recreate exactly. I'll try downloading BsB Tweaks for the Auto-rotate, but I can really live with my phone not ringing. Have to see if I can fix that since it's a pretty major issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development