PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 Dusk&Contrast ⚠COMING⚠BigMaxSense ProGloss

man im loving the theme,looking forward for the update on your MM rom as well

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 Dusk&Contrast ⚠COMING⚠BigMaxSense ProGloss

Yet More Refining to Pro Gloss MaxSense ROM

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

no boxes... definitely
Old 04-10-2010, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

keentech is just getting started

Hey Big, whats the lockscreen going to look like with MaxSense? Will it have upcoming appointments and all day events on it?
Old 04-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by keentech View Post
Hey Big, whats the lockscreen going to look like with MaxSense? Will it have upcoming appointments and all day events on it?
lockscreen will act the same way.. its can be set to activate by phone turning upside down.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Old 04-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
its can be set to activate by phone turning upside down.
DUDE.. now THAT'S what i'm talking about... neat stuff like this is that shiznit..
Old 04-10-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800 > omnia i910 > Touch Pro 2 & Motorola DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jer07734 is keeping up the good workjer07734 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jer07734 Send a message via Yahoo to jer07734

tried all versions of verizon. they all look good and seem really smooth for the few hrs i played around. not functional for me, though. 2 problems - activesync will not connect after flashing this. and my location will not update. flashed back to stock before all 3 flashes to your's and both problems were resolved. flashed to energy 4-1 build and the problems were still resolved. good luck on working out the kinks. looks good, though
Old 04-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

adam1 is becoming a great contributor

is there a colorfull theme like Energy on the new MAX SENSE
Old 04-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer07734 View Post
tried all versions of verizon. they all look good and seem really smooth for the few hrs i played around. not functional for me, though. 2 problems - activesync will not connect after flashing this. and my location will not update. flashed back to stock before all 3 flashes to your's and both problems were resolved. flashed to energy 4-1 build and the problems were still resolved. good luck on working out the kinks. looks good, though
on my verizon device activesync has worked everytime (only way i connect to computer to flash) & location on my device actually auto loads most time within first 20 to 30 seconds of manila loading...

Have had around 20 or 30 beta testers test and NONE reported these issue's.

Which Stock Rom are you Flashing?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development