PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
This is one of those... I had to manually deconstruct the cab file. No worries though, try this.
You are a genius sir! It's works fabulously! Many thanks!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:49 AM
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

"HTC Straight Talk"?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:15 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
"HTC Straight Talk"?
Gonna need an actual link to download that one. I thought that was GSM only...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Gonna need an actual link to download that one. I thought that was GSM only...
It's been brought to my attention that the facedown auto speaker phone option does not work in my ROM. I also thought that was only a GSM (or more specifically, not a Sprint) thing. Apparently NRG and Vinn and a couple of others have it working in their CDMA ROMs.

In my searching on the matter I kept being lead to that being a part of HTC Straight Talk, but I can't find anywhere to download the package or .cab if it exists.

Do you know if in fact it is a part of HTC Straight Talk or am I headed in the wrong direction?
Old 08-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i think you are going in the wrong direction I have it working in my ROM and i just run the stock dialer from sprint. in a couple of my ROMs the dialer is skinned but not in stock so I would try a stock dialer and see if that works.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:58 PM
VIP Member

Will try it out. There's nothing that you've done to enable this feature in your ROM? I've been reading more and it looks like you're right about it being a dialer thing.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:31 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
i think you are going in the wrong direction I have it working in my ROM and i just run the stock dialer from sprint. in a couple of my ROMs the dialer is skinned but not in stock so I would try a stock dialer and see if that works.
Can you attach the package pretty please?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sharkie

I just tried with my phone to see if it would work, when I'm on a call if I place the phone down on a flat surface, the little green light on the back of the phone comes on, and I can use it like a speaker phone.

But I think it has something to do with the light sensor also, because when I placed it down the first time it wasn't on a flat and light was hitting the sensor and it would not come on, placing it on a flat nightstand did turn it on, after raising it up in the flat position about 3 inches the light would go off.

So
my guess light, and g sensor.

Also when your in your dialer/menu/options/advanced, is turn speaker on when device is placed face down checked

Lionedas
Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 PM
VIP Member

It occured to me that g-sensor might be to blame. What version do you use?
Old 08-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It occured to me that g-sensor might be to blame. What version do you use?

See PM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
ext, kitchen, oem, visual