PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

opera 10 ext opera final found it in a nother post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

i remember this thread back in the diamond days

Nice to see you sharing the love here Rstoy!

Good stuff!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

thanks for starting this!

can anyone package up Inbox extender for me, its one of the few cabs i got left ive tried diff methods but cant seem to get it to work. attached below,

Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: cab Inbox Extender.cab (7.5 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have the EXT for Cookie Home Tab 1.6.1 and The CHTEditor?

I ran the cab converter to conver from Cab to OEM then OEM to EXT but it does not look the the same output as The one in the kitchen now.

Last edited by JSnively; 03-24-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Excellent idea, I remember hitting this thread pretty hard back in my TP days.

I'd love to see a Resco 2010 + Registry EXT please! There's a damn setup.dll in the cabs.

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 03-24-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:20 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thanks for starting this!

can anyone package up Inbox extender for me, its one of the few cabs i got left ive tried diff methods but cant seem to get it to work. attached below,

Thanks in advance
Inbox_Extender ................................... POutlook Mark All as Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Does anyone have the EXT for Cookie Home Tab 1.6.1 and The CHTEditor?

I ran the cab converter to conver from Cab to OEM then OEM to EXT but it does not look the the same output as The one in the kitchen now.
Here ya go. This is out of my rom...

Manila Options - 2.5 - CHTEditor_v1_6_1 ................................ Cookies Home Tab Editor

Manila Options - 2.5 - Co0kie_HomeTab_v1_6_1 ...................... Cookies Home Tab w/Registy
* Includes an EXT as an example on how I import my quicklink settings. That way I don't have to redo them everytime a new program comes out!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 03-24-2010 at 04:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Excellent idea, I remember hitting this thread pretty hard back in my TP days.

I'd love to see a Resco 2010 + Registry EXT please! There's a damn setup.dll in the cabs.
heres a resco ext from calkulin's kitchen
Attached Files
File Type: rar Applications - Resco Explorer 2010.rar (1.04 MB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2010, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Inbox_Extender ................................... POutlook Mark All as Read

Here ya go. I also included and extra EXT where I export my registry for my quicklinks as a guide. This is out of my rom...

Manila Options - 2.5 - CHTEditor_v1_6_1 ................................ Cookies Home Tab Editor

Manila Options - 2.5 - Co0kie_HomeTab_v1_6_1 ...................... Cookies Home Tab w/Registy
Looks like the link are not working. I found the files on the FTP might want to fix the links for others.

Thanks rstoyguy

Last edited by JSnively; 03-24-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Back

thank you so much rstoyguy, i appreciate it! testing now

Last edited by redd214; 03-24-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:37 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
Looks like the link are not working. I found the files on the FTP might want to fix the links for others.

Thanks rstoyguy
Sorry, the FPT is being a pain. Fixed the links...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
ext, kitchen, oem, visual