PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

ok rstoyguy, got another one for you, tried the cab to oem(ext) program, took out all the wrong languages, ended up getting the icon confused with opera. see if you can fix it.

also, if you know how to ext a licensed version of mobile shell, I can upload it like the other one. let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SpriteBackup6556.CAB (3.73 MB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 04-19-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

I am desperate to help my friend out. I am trying to cook in galarm to my kitchen with no success. galarm goes in to correct folder, but pops up "installation of galarm seems to be broken. please reinstall galarm. I have tried every way I know possible. I just want to beat the machine! Any working ext's for 2.3?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:26 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

so rstoyguy do you have a visual voicemail ext?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:37 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
so rstoyguy do you have a visual voicemail ext?
VVM from a TMOUS HD2? Of course, don't know if it works w/CDMA...
Attached Files
File Type: rar VVM_1_1_1_0_11_00.rar (586.0 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Old 04-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
ahhh CDMA compatibility was gonna be my next question lol, can't build it in right now to test, hopefully someone will report back...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-20-2010, 11:19 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
ill try it out... if it doesnt work then i will need the fusion voicemail plus cab made into an ext...

EDIT: looks like its a no go in this station boss... so i will be searching for fusion and making it an ext

EDIT2: for anyone interested... here ya go! Fusion Visual Voicemail Plus Ext style...

Edit3: works just fine for me... here are the instructions for the sprint users... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...sual+voicemail
Attached Files
File Type: rar PF_VMPLUS_2.2.rar (170.2 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by smiznith; 04-20-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm a little confused with these. These go in your sys file for each build. The only difference I can see is it puts a myPhone icon in your settings/system.
What am I missing or is this myphone.

Does anybody know anything about skybox?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Skybox.zip (764.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I'm a little confused with these. These go in your sys file for each build. The only difference I can see is it puts a myPhone icon in your settings/system.

haven't played with it, but not sure I need all my stuff syncing together. I use myphone and that is about it.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:46 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post

Skybox is MyPhone....

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Skybox is MyPhone....

dwizzy130
That is what it was, Myphone. Why do they call it skybox?
That was a waste of time. Then it needed to be updated too!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
ext, kitchen, oem, visual