PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion
Re: ¤ FusionROM ¤ Windows Phone ¤ WM6.5 ¤ Sense 2.5 ¤ 03.24.10 ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
MMS works after the flash for me (although I had the black screen from contacts where you have to "activate" the manila window for texting). What does the mms cab do?

mms is working straight after a flash with no cab install? man maybe i'm better than i though lol... never tried it cuz i deselected arcsoft in my kitchen. freakish.. i would still install the cab just so you get all the functions proper.
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer

Last edited by fusion; 03-23-2010 at 10:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:58 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

running nice n smooth so far, mms works fine with flyers cab only. lots to like about this rom. heres the mms cab if anybody on sprint wants it, edited for size and number of recipients. (amount)
i also like the onscreen kb with no bottom arrows, havent seen that yet.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
running nice n smooth so far, mms works fine with flyers cab only. lots to like about this rom. heres the mms cab if anybody on sprint wants it, edited for size and number of recipients. (amount)
i also like the onscreen kb with no bottom arrows, havent seen that yet.
Thanks!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I may have ran into something. If I go to the settings tab and press Other, everything locks up and I have to reset. Can you duplicate?
Old 03-24-2010, 07:07 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I may have ran into something. If I go to the settings tab and press Other, everything locks up and I have to reset. Can you duplicate?

Yeah I'm aware of that and will be fixing it, for now just don't click that beast!

That's one of the "smaller" issues on my laundry list of tweaks. Good catch!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Not even sure what is under "Other" to be honest. Just clicking through the options.

Looks like Opera uses a lot of resources. I check the task manager dropdown and it goes from low 60s to high 70s - low 80s. When I close it things drop back down.

Really liking the ROM. You have done some very nice things. Good mix.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:33 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Yeah, I'm also looking at a different version of opera for this ROM, I personally would like to see some changes with it. I'll probably keep 9.7 but perhaps a different build of it.

I like it, you're really testing all aspects of the ROM, that's what I'm looking for!

And thanks again, I spent quite a few hours putting this thing together and tweaking it for stability. I've only been cooking for about 3 weeks so as my experience goes up I'm sure it will get better
Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

OK, we've had about 100 downloads in under 24 hours. Not so shabby considering there have been some other big ROMs released around the same time! Now who's got some feedback? We're gonna make FusionROM one of the core ROMs of this site.

Thanks for those that have been participating in the thread!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:16 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
OK, we've had about 100 downloads in under 24 hours. Not so shabby considering there have been some other big ROMs released around the same time! Now who's got some feedback? We're gonna make FusionROM one of the core ROMs of this site.

Thanks for those that have been participating in the thread!!!
This is one slick ROM! After reflashing to the fixed version I am golden with all I have done so far. Fast, smooth, not crammed with useless apps I will never use, and it is stable. I think it's a great ROM especially for being one of your first!

Will run it some more and see what all I can throw at it! THANKS for a great ROM.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Any chance of adding a dialer that shows facebook picture in the caller id

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
fusion, rom, touch pro 2, tp2