PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/24/10] GearHead 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232) New OEM drivers MAX 3.0 Rom

im using the build i uploaded a hour ago tho so may be differnt
Old 03-24-2010, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *NEW*[03/24/10] GearHead 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232) New OEM drivers MAX 3.0 Rom

please let me know if you guys have problems
Old 03-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Nice looking theme.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Nice looking theme.
thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 04:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor

I like this rom. It's fast and stable so far. There are a couple of issues though. 1) The network Device management and progamming always pull up an error code 1012 and tell me to contact cust. service. I haven't been able to get on the internet b/c of it. How do I fix that?

2) Everytime I hit the end key to soft reset or turn off the phone it just vibrates and nothing happens

These are pretty big issues as they affect the primary functionality of the phone. But I really like everything else. Keep up the good work man.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvictor017 View Post
I like this rom. It's fast and stable so far. There are a couple of issues though. 1) The network Device management and progamming always pull up an error code 1012 and tell me to contact cust. service. I haven't been able to get on the internet b/c of it. How do I fix that?

2) Everytime I hit the end key to soft reset or turn off the phone it just vibrates and nothing happens

These are pretty big issues as they affect the primary functionality of the phone. But I really like everything else. Keep up the good work man.
this sounds like provisioning problems. i would assume this rom is made for sprint and will not work out of the box with your carrier. you will need to install a provisioning cab for data and a keyboard config cab to make sure all the buttons work right.

and linear, if you pm me with the exact issue you are having i will help you. sounds like your custom icons are being overwritten, this is probably due to an mxip. i can help you find it as well as give you a reg file which when imported will allow windows explorer to search inside reg, rgu, dat, ini, xml and provxml files that way you can search for a string, say the icon that is being overwritten, and you will get a list of any provxml's or reg files that have that character in it.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
this sounds like provisioning problems. i would assume this rom is made for sprint and will not work out of the box with your carrier. you will need to install a provisioning cab for data and a keyboard config cab to make sure all the buttons work right.

and linear, if you pm me with the exact issue you are having i will help you. sounds like your custom icons are being overwritten, this is probably due to an mxip. i can help you find it as well as give you a reg file which when imported will allow windows explorer to search inside reg, rgu, dat, ini, xml and provxml files that way you can search for a string, say the icon that is being overwritten, and you will get a list of any provxml's or reg files that have that character in it.
run the verision cab its posted below
http://www.filedropper.com/verizon
Old 03-25-2010, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:

the problem was in the taskbar i reverted to 3.15 it fixed it but i need to post the cab i was using to ext
Old 03-25-2010, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:

i do have issues with the carier generic ext it brekes my theme taskbar and a few other things i cant rember oh yea mms sms
Old 03-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

like i said, be very specific of the probelm and i may be able to help you. what exaclt is break what? ie, link to taskbar, and exact problem using it causes. feel free to take to pm if you prefer

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development