PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 09:17 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|31MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.2

Ill also look for the c.cab folder in windows and see if that works.thanks for the help.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

edsladey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|5.2.23544.5.5.0|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5+eR eader|LeoD|XDA_UC|06MAR|BETA|

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Hello
First of all I would like to thank you for all your work on this rom it is great will spread the word to all my friends again thank you
Is there a chance on your next release you could add in the footprints and document reader apps then it would be perfect sorry to ask for more but I find this to be my favorite rom and I have tried them all yours is great thanks in advance
not asking for anything, but just wanted to also say that this is my favorite ROM. I've tried others and have not had any problems with this one. Looking forward to your next release!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:50 AM
lbcary

Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23549|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|31MAR|FULL|LITE|V4.2

Does anybody else ever notice negative side effects by altering certain settings or too many settings in either Advance Configurator or HDTweak.The only problem that i develope by changing too many settings in either program is that it affects my in-call ear spkr and microphone and i cant hear anybody and they cant hear me during a call.But thats the only problem i have with this rom.Everything else is perfect and the default settings are %90 in the position id put them in anyway.So i just leave almost all the settings in their default settings if not all of the settings in their default positions and the rom runs great and is extremely reliable.Just wonderin if its because im on the Cricket network with a Sprint brand Touch Pro 2 or if its because,i think,Advance Config was created as GSM program initialy. Anyway still love the rom.By far my favorite and ive been looking for a good Cricket all-around rom for a long time,and this rom is exactly what ive been looking for.Thanks alot.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsladey View Post
not asking for anything, but just wanted to also say that this is my favorite ROM. I've tried others and have not had any problems with this one. Looking forward to your next release!!
Thanks my friend. Planning on a new version soon. Probably a COM2 version. Just havent got the time to sit down and release it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Does anybody else ever notice negative side effects by altering certain settings or too many settings in either Advance Configurator or HDTweak.The only problem that i develope by changing too many settings in either program is that it affects my in-call ear spkr and microphone and i cant hear anybody and they cant hear me during a call.But thats the only problem i have with this rom.Everything else is perfect and the default settings are %90 in the position id put them in anyway.So i just leave almost all the settings in their default settings if not all of the settings in their default positions and the rom runs great and is extremely reliable.Just wonderin if its because im on the Cricket network with a Sprint brand Touch Pro 2 or if its because,i think,Advance Config was created as GSM program initialy. Anyway still love the rom.By far my favorite and ive been looking for a good Cricket all-around rom for a long time,and this rom is exactly what ive been looking for.Thanks alot.
Adv Config, and hdtweak is a bit dangerous for CDMA. I wont suggest using it, if you dont know what those settings do.

But on the other hand, if something screws up, do a Hard Reset, and then start over again! LOL
Old 04-04-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|04APR|FULL|LITE|V5.0

Version 5 up in post #1.

Will release a COM2 Version soon...
Old 04-04-2010, 11:25 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|04APR|FULL|LITE|V5.0

problem with SMS... starting new test wont open for me.... just flashed and nothing installed.

Old 04-05-2010, 12:54 AM
lbcary

Downloading 5.0 now.Thanks for keeping the roms coming.Each one just a little better than the next.I cant wait to try the version without Advance Config or HDTweak.Those were the only 2 programs that i could break my phone with.Now i dont think that i could even break my phone now at all with out either of those programs.And adding BSB Tweaks is great. It gives u the ability to change so many settings and none of them will break the phone.Thanks alot for the new release.It sounds like it should be by far the most stable rock solid rom now.It was excellent before and now its idiot-proof perfect.Thanks alot and please keep the roms and rom updates/upgrades coming.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

new user to the rom and it's running great so far but one thing i didn't really like was the home tabs. some are colored and some are black and white while scrolling over them. other than that, loving the rom! i love the black look! since i always make mine like that anyways lol

Old 04-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2,Samsung Moment!,HTC Hero

Xavier1415 is a n00b

hey whats up. the rom is great i have one issue when i try to select the txt message i cant go to the message and when i hit all messages and try to select it. it wont select reseted the phone and all still nothing i can only txt thru the htc txt messaging way. it wont allow me to reply when im in the windows txt messaging way. can u help out plz? or whats going on with u?
Old 04-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier1415 View Post
hey whats up. the rom is great i have one issue when i try to select the txt message i cant go to the message and when i hit all messages and try to select it. it wont select reseted the phone and all still nothing i can only txt thru the htc txt messaging way. it wont allow me to reply when im in the windows txt messaging way. can u help out plz? or whats going on with u?
yeah, same here. i thought it was a bad flash lol so i went thru the task29 thing but same thing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development