PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|5.2.23544.5.5.0|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5+eR eader|LeoD|XDA_UC|06MAR|BETA|

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Its related with lansdscape mode grafics.Nothing big,but sometime keypad can dissapear in portrait.Im not sure how to break it lol

Try to slide out keydoard
2) open dialer
3)now hide keypad so you can see only call history in landscape
4) close keyboard
If everythong's ok,then you should be fine,I think
heavy testers know how to break it lol
Ah well porting fun...I am sure that is going to be a bug in this ROM...thanks for the headsup.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|5.2.23544.5.5.0|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5+eR eader|LeoD|XDA_UC|06MAR|BETA|

Updated post#4 with a CDMA dialer from Sprint official ROM. Use that dialer, if the leo dialer gives grief. I have not run into that issue yet with the leo dialer though!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hello
First of all I would like to thank you for all your work on this rom it is great will spread the word to all my friends again thank you
Is there a chance on your next release you could add in the footprints and document reader apps then it would be perfect sorry to ask for more but I find this to be my favorite rom and I have tried them all yours is great thanks in advance
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

Sixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSixfoota21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Holy coyote Batman, This ROM IS INCREDIBLE SO FAR. GREAT TASTE IN APPS AND THEME SELECTIONS..Running MY XDA_UC Now. I LOVE THE WAY THIS ROM STANDS OUT FROM THE REST AS FAR AS YOUR SPECIAL TOUCH ON SOUNDS/CUSTOMIZATIONS. SPEED is GREAT !! THIS SH#(t is plain SEXY !!!!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Could you please tell me how to remove programs in the quick links so that I can add my own in the first row thanks in advance
Old 03-08-2010, 10:08 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Hello
First of all I would like to thank you for all your work on this rom it is great will spread the word to all my friends again thank you
Is there a chance on your next release you could add in the footprints and document reader apps then it would be perfect sorry to ask for more but I find this to be my favorite rom and I have tried them all yours is great thanks in advance
I will test a version with doc reader and footprints. Its no big deal to add it. It just makes the ROM bigger and bit laggy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
Holy coyote Batman, This ROM IS INCREDIBLE SO FAR. GREAT TASTE IN APPS AND THEME SELECTIONS..Running MY XDA_UC Now. I LOVE THE WAY THIS ROM STANDS OUT FROM THE REST AS FAR AS YOUR SPECIAL TOUCH ON SOUNDS/CUSTOMIZATIONS. SPEED is GREAT !! THIS SH#(t is plain SEXY !!!!!!
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Could you please tell me how to remove programs in the quick links so that I can add my own in the first row thanks in advance
From home screen, click menu, and then remove quicklinks. Remove and add what you want.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thank You for your quick response by the way it is nice to see everything works great out of the box mms etc. without having to do a bunch of tweeks to get it to work thanks again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Hello Friend
Sorry I have one more request is it possable for you to add in voice command in your next release?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work

im not trying to start anything with this simple question but here it goes. Is the rom faster then mr.x 2.5 ?? How much memory does it start with ??
Old 03-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
im not trying to start anything with this simple question but here it goes. Is the rom faster then mr.x 2.5 ?? How much memory does it start with ??
My suggestion is flash the rom you will be very impressed I have 80 mb left for memory after installing all my cabs imo very fast and fluent

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development