PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 01:20 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Ok here they are. FOR SPRINT ONLY. I decided I started liking non-threaded mms. So I am keeping that cab. I know a lot of users like the threaded, so I created 2 different cabs with my tweaks. Both are also set at 10mb now.

The 5.0.94 cab is non-threaded and you must go in and set it to auto dl after soft reset.

The tweaks are added in, increased max recipients and max slides. One with threaded one without. Hope one or the other suits X rom users.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:32 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

thanx steve for posting, im flashing non juggs tp2 and ill dl then.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:38 AM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post

thanx steve for posting, im flashing non juggs tp2 and ill dl then.
That is rocking....like it a lot...I am gonna for sure be using that clock...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:13 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

im supporting X fully in my signature now i would like to thank sauman for making it and also apologize for being so picky :S haha.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not a issue here, you and fishy are my only friends and you send me all the shit.
btw, drunk guy in store was a pisser.
Come on Darren, you got lots more friends than Flyers and me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
Auto provisioning didn't work for me. I got a WIN32 error and had to soft reset... but the manual provisioning worked fine. Ram is SUPER snappy!!! LOVE IT!!! Big improvement with this new rom and cookies 1.71!!!! I do wonder one thing.... Why is Mr.X a supervillan? I think he is more of a Super Hero....Bringing great Rom's to the citizen's that are unable and too lazy to do the same!! No matter what he calls himself... Mr.X is my hero!!
-lol
From what I've seen with a couple of the betas and auto provision, you need a decent signal for it to auto provision. As long as you've got a halfway decent signal it will auto provision, and if for some reason it doesn't there is always the manual provision. As far as X being a super villian... you don't see what he does behind the scenes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Ref new release, do you all play with pagepool at all or just leave it set as is?
I personally leave it as he cooks it, I can't compare to his cooking abilities, so I leave it all up to his judgement. He's tweaked this ROM like no other chef has, so I don't question his build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Shoot thx bro...just finishing up as you know...thx for helping me out when I call on ya...first time I maxed my thanks ever today...will get ya one tomorrow
I took care of his thanks Flyers. And thanks to you for tweaking the cabs for all of us!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDriver77 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Just curious to those who've had the chance to beat this ROM to death for a few days: Is the memory leak issue something that's finally been resolved?

I'm currently running Sprint Stock 6.5; but have used Mr. X's ROMs in the past and loved the fact that memory leak was very little (even if RAM usage was a little heavy). I tried one of MM's ROM's recently as well, but moved back to Stock because MM's ROM leaked memory like crazy and had some stability issues, even with running Task29 prior to flash and hard-resetting directly afterwards.

Starting to see some memory leak issues with my Stock ROM, so I'm looking for something that can withstand me beating the Hell out of it all day and not requiring a soft-reset more than once (maybe twice if I'm super-duper-hard on it) a day.

Just looking for a little more input before I flash this. If this proves to be as good as I'm hearing, then I'll be throwing as many votes and Thanks to Mr. X as I can. (Unfortunately, 99% of my posts are from mobile where I don't have a "Thanks" button. Sorry.)
I typically run sirius and palringo all day long constantly, along with e-mails, texting and surfing the net, and I haven't had it lag or slow down, and haven't had a need for a soft reset since original flash, except when I was loading up cabs originally.

Quote:
Ok here they are. FOR SPRINT ONLY. I decided I started liking non-threaded mms. So I am keeping that cab. I know a lot of users like the threaded, so I created 2 different cabs with my tweaks. Both are also set at 10mb now.

The 5.0.94 cab is non-threaded and you must go in and set it to auto dl after soft reset.

The tweaks are added in, increased max recipients and max slides. One with threaded one without. Hope one or the other suits X rom users.
Thanks again bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
im supporting X fully in my signature now i would like to thank sauman for making it and also apologize for being so picky :S haha.
It's ok for being picky.... we know how you are!! And congrats on another convert! BTW, I didn't get any e-mail from you that you mentioned in pal yesterday.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Oh! I am so wanting to try the new ROM!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:48 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:

LMAO 27 views and 6 thanks.....I usually dont say anything about thx...but man these were fighters last night to get just right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Oh! I am so wanting to try the new ROM!

Bugg Fish posted it a few pages back...X has been busy and has not had time to add to 1st page
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

psimmon is a n00b

You say.. "few pages back".. just how far's a few? i went back like 50, and didn't see it i even tried searching for use rname bugg fish
Old 04-24-2010, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

p. 503
Post #5029 by fishingmedic

Old 04-24-2010, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

Why did Mr.X remove that sick dialer? Anyone know where to get it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development