PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

I think he meant... on Monday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Alright i shall have more time Monday Girlfriend has moved back from school, im all done sorting moving and moneys out. Work has plateaued and not so busy. So ill dig in to some new stuff Monday

Last edited by info[]box1; 05-17-2010 at 11:54 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcarguy1 View Post
I haven't got a notice at all? Just put Mr. X rom on my phone on sat.
turn off the radio on the phone and then reset it. or reset the data connection. this is how mine was fixed do you have a crappy signal? that could the problem also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by detule View Post
Hello Everyone,

Running 4-10-10. Quick question:Tonight I was treated to the broken_e-mail_icon_tab. More specifically it shows one unread e-mail message (a number one over the tab), when no unread messages exist. I think i've read other people having this problem but can't seem to find their posts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
if you want my honest opinion i would just say deal with the problem and wait a couple days till X releases a new rom. that should fix it
Old 05-18-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: warid

kaaniz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to kaaniz Send a message via Yahoo to kaaniz

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
pretty sure it wont happen tonight...
rats..
Old 05-18-2010, 07:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

Running 4-10-10. Quick question:Tonight I was treated to the broken_e-mail_icon_tab. More specifically it shows one unread e-mail message (a number one over the tab), when no unread messages exist. I think i've read other people having this problem but can't seem to find their posts.

And just FYI, there is a more updated version on X's ROM, 042210, it's not linked on the first page, I've posted some links to it pages back, although X should hopefully be putting out an update in the near future.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

I was having the unread SMS count problem like a lot of others have had. I went to the registry address given below in another thread which had sms in place of the mms I've inserted in it's place below. I decided to see if there was anything unread in mms and sure enough there was. I changed the 1 to 0 and when I got back to my home screen, the 1 unread message indicator was gone. This was a couple of months ago and the problem has never came back.

HKEY_Current_User\system\state\Messages\sms\Unread --- and set the Count=0

HKEY_Current_User\system\state\Messages\mms\Unread --- and set the Count=0

Last edited by GaryMcQ; 05-18-2010 at 08:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

X,
I tried a few roms last night because of being kind of bored, some of them good, some of them interesting but...I can't wait for the new one that will be out soon, yours are truly above the rest.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

detule is keeping up the good workdetule is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
And just FYI, there is a more updated version on X's ROM, 042210, it's not linked on the first page, I've posted some links to it pages back, although X should hopefully be putting out an update in the near future.
Thanks for the info - though I am aware of this.

My reasoning is, why try to change something when it's working oh so well. You see, I was running 6.5 Sprint stock before, and having upgraded to (a few others and then) X I feel like I've been handed keys to a 'vette.

No the real reason is (apart from really, I am very very happy with 4-10) I am not quite versed in UC yet, and it is a little bit of a pain to get everything set after a fresh ROM install, in a short amount of time.

Ok, I guess I need to read up on some XML provisioning.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Thanks for the info - though I am aware of this.

My reasoning is, why try to change something when it's working oh so well. You see, I was running 6.5 Sprint stock before, and having upgraded to (a few others and then) X I feel like I've been handed keys to a 'vette.

No the real reason is (apart from really, I am very very happy with 4-10) I am not quite versed in UC yet, and it is a little bit of a pain to get everything set after a fresh ROM install, in a short amount of time.

Ok, I guess I need to read up on some XML provisioning.
You can also use Sashimi, there's a few threads on it and videos that will literally walk you through setting it up. Both XDA and Sashimi work great, and once you get them down, it's easy to get your phone set back up quickly. As far as XML provisioning, Ziggy has a nice app out that will back up your e-mails, owner info and a few others, makes xml's that you can then just drop into sashimi or xda so they're already set up for you. I'll try to get some links for you in a bit.

Here's a link for Ziggy's app, take a look at it, it works nice. And give him the thanks for it, he took the time to write it. http://www.ziggy471.com/downloads/?did=1

Here's the link for sashimi. You do need to register there to d/l the file. Read up on it a bit, it's not too difficult and there are videos that will walk you through it all. http://www.winmo-experts.com/index.php

Last edited by fishingmedic; 05-18-2010 at 11:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: warid

kaaniz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to kaaniz Send a message via Yahoo to kaaniz

ok.. umm i want the stock 6.1 slider on mr X rom.. any ideas??
the only slider that i got to work on this is the dusk slider.. that was for mightyrom.. but i would love the stock grey and black slider... any help would be appreciated!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:46 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
You can also use Sashimi, there's a few threads on it and videos that will literally walk you through setting it up. Both XDA and Sashimi work great, and once you get them down, it's easy to get your phone set back up quickly. As far as XML provisioning, Ziggy has a nice app out that will back up your e-mails, owner info and a few others, makes xml's that you can then just drop into sashimi or xda so they're already set up for you. I'll try to get some links for you in a bit.

Here's a link for Ziggy's app, take a look at it, it works nice. And give him the thanks for it, he took the time to write it. http://www.ziggy471.com/downloads/?did=1

Here's the link for sashimi. You do need to register there to d/l the file. Read up on it a bit, it's not too difficult and there are videos that will walk you through it all. http://www.winmo-experts.com/index.php
Thanks for the links bro! I will be reading up on these for sure - for the amount of times flashing different ROMs this will come in handy. Hopefully a dumba$$ like me can make sense out of it & put this to good use?!# lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development