PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusetan View Post
1. Can you upload a version of that Skin?
2. Is that in the lite version ?
3. possible to install it on a stock SPB setup- ?

Rom looks great!, latest build has been a little buggy. Swype is freezing the rom.

Here it is....

BTW about swype I have never had a problem, you may want to try the TASK29 instructions posted above.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Formula Yellow Blue SMS Bubbles.cab (47.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-12-2010, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jmaxman is just getting started
Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Forumla, I'm loving your rom. Do you happen to have sprint mms on a separate cab. I'm still having problems with receiving animated mms. The 5.2 version you have cooked in. I would like to reinstall it. Thank you
Old 06-12-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaxman View Post
Forumla, I'm loving your rom. Do you happen to have sprint mms on a separate cab. I'm still having problems with receiving animated mms. The 5.2 version you have cooked in. I would like to reinstall it. Thank you
Run the remove cab first then pick your poison. Not I did not make these cab's thanks to IMNUTS

Last edited by Formula84; 06-12-2010 at 11:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jmaxman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Run the remove cab first then pick your poison. Not I did not make these cab's thanks to IMNUTS

Thank You
Old 06-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Boost

allenh is a n00b
Smile Re: {ROM}{23569|6.5.5}{5/27}Formula's SPB MobileSense{Loaded/Baseline\Standard}Generi

Quote:
Long Press End Key will not work because I am using Keyboard Controller, go to Settings -> System -> youll see keyboard Confg in there, this is where you can configure what each key does. This can be removed via Settings -> System -> remove programs. Although I am not sure if I cooked in Long Press End Key.

Keyboard Controller Layout Config:
Win Key:
Double click= Opera 10
Long press= SPB 3D Carousel
Back Key:
Double click= Rotate and Open Mail App
Long press= Close Open Application
(Keyboard) Mail Button = CTRL key (hold + C for copy, etc.)
Thanks. Worked. In Keyboard Config I changed it to "Do Not Remap". Then in Settings Personal Buttons I changed the end key to what I wanted.
I did notice that Settings through SPB Shell does not show the Keyboard Config I found it through the Start button.
Great Rom
Old 06-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

I love this ROM. It's beautiful. I really like the Mobile Shell skin on the loaded version much more than the others. But I'm having problems with the loaded version. It hangs a lot for me. I've run Task 29 and re-flashed to no avail. Waking from sleep will sometimes freeze. And sliding open the keyboard seems to really piss it off. Any suggestions?
Old 06-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix

Here's the overnight verdict. I have the MSE ROM currently on the phone. I put the phone on my nightstand last night. Woke up to a dead phone. It totally killed the battery.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Here's the overnight verdict. I have the MSE ROM currently on the phone. I put the phone on my nightstand last night. Woke up to a dead phone. It totally killed the battery.

Strange as I always get nothing but praise on the battery. Try flashing a stock rom then flash mine again.

Edit: Just realized you are on Verizon I have a few Verizon users report strange CPU usage and lag. I am working a new base that uses a more generic CDMA from the latest Rhodium Build released. Currently the Drivers are based on the latest Sprint Drivers, This is from Cellular South, maybe it will be out within the next day or two.

Last edited by Formula84; 06-13-2010 at 01:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Serofred is a n00b

My battery life with this ROM is way better than any of the dozens of others I have tried.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Strange as I always get nothing but praise on the battery. Try flashing a stock rom then flash mine again.

Edit: Just realized you are on Verizon I have a few Verizon users report strange CPU usage and lag. I am working a new base that uses a more generic CDMA from the latest Rhodium Build released. Currently the Drivers are based on the latest Sprint Drivers, This is from Cellular South, maybe it will be out within the next day or two.
Awesome. Really looking forward to it, as I absolutely love what you've done with the interface on the Loaded ROM, but the slowdown is killing me. It takes a good 5 to 10 seconds sometimes to launch mail or SMS.

Any chance of a kitchen so we can remove the stuff we don't want?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
spb mobile shell, spb ms