PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
LMAO...

...well, the complaint was also about not being able to see caller ID data of incoming calls. Seems to work fine over here unless you have the first call on hold. I'm curious...gonna flash stock rom & see what happens when 1st call's on hold. then i'll flash back to neo & check before SPB...

EDIT:

Okay, I'm LMAO at that whining session. Flashed stock rom, and wouldn't ya know...if you put someone on hold, any incoming call goes right to your voicemail. You don't see any caller id data. If you are on a first call, just like with Neo, you see the 2nd call's ID data. So, certainly nothing wrong with Neo's dialer in this regard. I think that was a troll just to start trouble. Oh well...lmao@it.

EDIT2:

Just flashed back to 1.31 Neo. No cabs installed. Did the exact same thing as stock rom. So...still LMAO.

So, if you put a call on hold, and then someone calls you, they will go to your voicemail & you won't see their caller ID data. Hmmm...Vin, could you miraculously correct a technical impossibility? Well, at least could you help me fix my beer recipe? My lager keeps turning out too weak.
I ride Vins Jock. i need not tell tales here, for most all is the perfect rom, yaddi, yaddi. I said the phone does not allow you to see the caller calling because screen blacks out most times, or it do not allow one to answer incoming call most times, but when it do answer and other call is placed on hold, one have to disconnect all calls because the phone will not flash back to original call. State facts, not some type of lingo!!!

Last edited by Mr. X; 02-15-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
You are a liard, & all of you is riding Vins Jock. i need not tell tales here, for most all is the perfect rom, yaddi, yaddi. I said the phone does not allow you to see the caller calling because screen blacks out most times, or it do not allow one to answer incoming call most times, but when it do answer and other call is placed on hold, one have to disconnect all calls because the phone will not flash back to original call. State facts, not some type of lingo!!!
You just dont know how to use it.It is a Sprint-network bug and probably depends on location.
Same thing with 3-way calling.If you want those features to be 100% functional-move to AT&T,where you can see/call-connect/selective disconnect/ up to 5 people (5 lines) without any thoubles.

Its same thing,you can say:"How come I dont have this feature".It is a TP2

Im using CDMA TP2 dialer package,where even ##codes working.Chances that something wrong with ROM is very low.

Last edited by vin255764; 02-15-2011 at 11:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

vin - please ignore the whiners

However.. given I see you online right now - any love for Pluto ROMs ? Or are you done with them and Neos only now ?
Old 02-15-2011, 11:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Wink Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Vin,

We've decided to ignore (not even answer the question). I take it Viwizard didn't pay attention to Darren in an earlier post. Darren posted it as PPC.

EDIT- Ignore is the best medicine.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-15-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Vin,

We've decided to ignore (not even answer the question). I take it he didn't pay attention to Darren in an earlier post. Darren posted it as PPC.

EDIT- Ignore is the best medicine.
mine or viwizard 's ?
Old 02-15-2011, 11:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
mine or viwizard 's ?

Of course Viwizard. Check few pages back from Darren. See post #10245.

EDIT- I don't quote Viwizard because that's what he wants.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-15-2011 at 11:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

if viwizard has a issue then he will either take advice/info. given or he will move to another rom so dont flame him and he will move to a rom thats more his liking. theres no need to keep telling him its his fault ect, we gave suggestions and we know the rom works. theres gotta be something better to chat about in this thread.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Of course Viwizard. Check few pages back from Darren. See post #10245.

EDIT- I don't quote Viwizard because that's what he wants.
Yeah...much better things to do! Oh no...I've caught the Android BUG!! LOL!!!

Sent from my Droid-Pimped TP2 using Tapatalk

Old 02-16-2011, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Long Live the TP2!
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

alohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Awesome for you! Are you using a shell theme? (which one?) or did you actually sell your TP2's soul to the Google?

If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving isn't for you.

Old 02-16-2011, 11:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Talking Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:

When did u turn ur phone into Android???

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development