PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.11 VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Anyone know where to get the "raw" 2.35 WV radio firmware (not with Vin's ROM that he posted 2 days ago)? I have flashed to Neodium with 2.37 WV but I want to try out 2.35 WV without reflashing the Neodium ROM. Thanks!
Old 01-04-2011, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
Anyone know where to get the "raw" 2.35 WV radio firmware (not with Vin's ROM that he posted 2 days ago)? I have flashed to Neodium with 2.37 WV but I want to try out 2.35 WV without reflashing the Neodium ROM. Thanks!
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Running 1-2 Neo and all is well here. Thanks vin. Has anyone ever compared battery life of Neo compared to Pluto? I still love finger friendliness of Pluto. How much battery life would I be giving up do you think going to Pluto?

Gary
Old 01-04-2011, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Running 1-2 Neo and all is well here. Thanks vin. Has anyone ever compared battery life of Neo compared to Pluto? I still love finger friendliness of Pluto. How much battery life would I be giving up do you think going to Pluto?

Gary
Hey Gary,

I used to run Neo exlusively and I'm currently running Pluto with 2.37WV radio and battery life is excellent.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Vin,
I am right now reading and posting directly from HTC EVO. Amazing OS Vin.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work

Recently when sliding out the keypad in opera, the phone is resetting. Anyone having this issue?
Old 01-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
Recently when sliding out the keypad in opera, the phone is resetting. Anyone having this issue?
which version? any additional cabs or reg edits???

VIN 1/3 Neo (radio 2.35) is rock solid. Best batti life I've seen in a while. running cht 2.0 but sill have 75mb free after running all day. off the charger for an hour, pulling email (2 accounts) every 10 min--10 SMS and still at 98% battery. 2.35 works great downtown seattle and bellevue and south to renton...full signal in the entire southend.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: Jan.03.11 VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
Nothing wrong with the phone. Restart fixes most common issues. you can PM Vin and explain in detail.
hAppy holidays and fun with updates.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
which version? any additional cabs or reg edits???

VIN 1/3 Neo (radio 2.35) is rock solid. Best batti life I've seen in a while. running cht 2.0 but sill have 75mb free after running all day. off the charger for an hour, pulling email (2 accounts) every 10 min--10 SMS and still at 98% battery. 2.35 works great downtown seattle and bellevue and south to renton...full signal in the entire southend.
Good to see neighbors here
Old 01-04-2011, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Thumbs up Re: Jan.03.11 VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Good to see neighbors here
You know Vin, this is a friendly thread where neighbors are happy to stop by. Darren mentioned it before "new friends and neighbors stopping by"...

Last edited by GIZELLE; 01-05-2011 at 06:28 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development