PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 04:57 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 08/07/10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeiux1 View Post
noob? oh I forgot that being here LONGER than you makes me a noob. Just sayin have some respect for the OP and take your OFF TOPIC posts to a different location, there are different sections for a reason.

Thats the reason you see so many posts asking about the same thing over and over because the real info and answers get burried by "omg guys I talked to sprint today on the phone lets all talk about my experience"

So to Vin once again thank you, just flashed the new neodium rom and its the fastest, most stable I've used
Wow so take your own advice. You continuously telling people they are off topic and blah blah blah is only adding more off topic posts to the thread.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Aug 20 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 View Post
thats the cab that i actually use and it gives you that text glitch.
I'll try to extract them from 2018 home tab
Old 08-20-2010, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Long Live the TP2!
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

alohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regularalohanela is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Aug 20 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No CHT.No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No L

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Please note that everyone will need to find their specific overclocking settings sweet spot. This will be dependent on each individual processor and system settings. Moreover, I highly recommend installing any overclocking app to the storage card for safety, as you can always remove your storage card and reboot. Also, if you use the OverClockTool by iwfratz, you should test and find the best combination of settings for your preferences and use, prior running the app all the time. Anyway, once you find a good combination of settings, you can copy and paste a shortcut of iwfratz's run.exe to your Windows\Startup Folder. This will allow the OverClockTool to run at start up every time, and you will no longer need to start the app to use it.

***Please also note that I highly recommend that you back up your system with Spb Backup or some type of full system backup software, before doing any heavy testing of this tool, and especially before you set it up to run at start up. This is important because overclocking as well as underclocking can cause issues at start up, including keeping Sense from loading, and possibly corrupting some Sense files.

My current settings are below, and they have been solid so far. Please note that my TP2 has been able to run higher overclocked speeds, as well as higher load and jump rates. Nonetheless, for better stability, reduced cpu stress, and less battery drain, I dropped down to the current settings a few days ago, and there have been no issues with my system to date.

overclock speed: 729.6
interval: 2000 MS
# steps: 3
load max: 30
load min: 15
jump max 15
jump min: 5

Oh yeah, before I forget, and regardless of what app you use to overclock, I also recommend this registry edit below to make sure your phone does not have SOD issues during calls:

Set HCKU/Control Panel/Phone/Sleep to 0

If you want to change back to allowing the phone to sleep during calls, change the regedit back to 1

Hope this helps...
Best to all,
R
Awesome, thanks for talking me out of it! LOL

I'm a ROM fool, but other hacks scare the hell outa me if they come with a long set of instructions and/or warnings. I love my phone too much to brick it before its first birthday .

Latest non cookie ROM runs like a dream, but I can't wait to flash today's cookie version. Thanks VIN!

If at first you don't succeed,
skydiving isn't for you.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:56 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Re: Aug 20 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No CHT.No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No L

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post

overclock speed: 729.6
interval: 2000 MS
# steps: 3
load max: 30
load min: 15
jump max 15
jump min: 5
I also recommend this registry edit below to make sure your phone does not have SOD issues during calls:

Set HCKU/Control Panel/Phone/Sleep to 0

If you want to change back to allowing the phone to sleep during calls, change the regedit back to 1***
Very cool!! I like the additional tweakables...I just installed and fig'd it with the numbers above...very peppy & stable!

Oh, I didn't do the reg edit, and am testing it out now...

Thanks!!

Old 08-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Re: Aug 20 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im going to cook no cookie with 2013 home mix.Plus I made few more icons for resco,opera mini.(like I did with test openg gl app)
Vin...we are so spoiled. TY!!
Old 08-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Ok,I was wrong about 2013.The thing is Official south cellular sense 2013 comes with 2011 home tab.
All I can do is fix today items and test 2018 quick links files.Less work for me
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Rockin' the Red!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I dont know how to fix it.Can you test this cab for me http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=292
Thanks
Ok,I was wrong about 2013.The thing is Official south cellular sense 2013 comes with 2011 home tab.
All I can do is fix today items and test 2018 quick links files.Less work for me
Btw, I installed that cab over the cooked version...and it didn't fix the text.

Np, Bro...we are still spoiled as hell!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:18 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Threadstarter

I cant do much about quick links..
Uploading no cookie v2
-fixed today items
-changed clocks
-changed regditor icon,precooked opera mini icon
nothing major

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KCCB340V
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (8.1 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vin255764; 08-20-2010 at 07:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Thanks man... For all the hard work.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

cptok is keeping up the good workcptok is keeping up the good work

Nice VIN... really nice. 8-20 ROM is as good or better than any I've run - including MR series (IMHO).

Quick question though -- Does someone know why the phone "locks" on incoming phone calls? I must be getting old or something... but cannot see a way to stop that or find the setting anywhere! It just makes it longer to be able to answer, and then I have to unlock after every call.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development