PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 07:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 01/27/10 SPRINT NEODIUM_V2 (SYS 21889 Sense UI 25)

some things i have noticed about beta. epst will not launch. even from windows folder. flashes for a mila second.other wise not bad. just sucks no ## work for epst or device info such as ##775# or ##778# or ##data# all wont work my end with this rom.only issues.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 01-27-2010, 07:28 PM
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveweb78 View Post
Thanks Dude!!! Rapidshare should be renamed to slow&dialupshared
lol maybe your end. i just downloaded in under 40 seconds. rapid rules.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint 4G

evolveweb78 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
lol maybe your end. i just downloaded in under 40 seconds. rapid rules.
You got it on the smartphonejunkie rapidshare premier account will be always blazing fast, common Kaos Im broke, I need to save money to get my membership back on your site, D/\sh or the others whon't let me be there for free!
Old 01-27-2010, 08:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

quad150db is a n00b

Still won't flash via Sd Card keep getting the "no image file found" I prob need to copy off all my data and try reformatting my card but don't have the patience to copy 16gb of data at the moment...

Look forward to what everyone else has to say about V2 in the mean time.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 800w

zimmy6996 is just getting started
Issues with animated/sound mms

** ISSUES WITH ANIMATED MMS **

VIN-

Something changed in V2 with respect the the MMS software. In V1, you were able to view animated gif files that were sent via MMS. You were also able to listed to sound files.

After flashing to V2, I have noticed that I can no longer "play" animated files, nor am I able to play sound MMS attachments. I am about to flash back to V1 just to confirm. I also noticed that in V2 the MMS PC/VIDEO options menu has both CMDA and GSM locked down so you can't modify the settings. Also, in V1, there was 1 CDMA and 3 GSM entires for Sprint. In V2 there is still 1 CMDA, but only 2 GSM entries. I don't know if that makes any difference, but I figured I would point it out.

Thoughts?
Old 01-27-2010, 08:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveweb78 View Post
You got it on the smartphonejunkie rapidshare premier account will be always blazing fast, common Kaos Im broke, I need to save money to get my membership back on your site, D/\sh or the others whon't let me be there for free!
never staff. its my personal. and pm me your user and ill look into why. thats not our style. i find that strange.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

lgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlgrulz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone have a working groovefish cab? I somehow deleted the one I was using and others I have tried do not work anymore... Thanks in advance.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad150db View Post
Still won't flash via Sd Card keep getting the "no image file found" I prob need to copy off all my data and try reformatting my card but don't have the patience to copy 16gb of data at the moment...

Look forward to what everyone else has to say about V2 in the mean time.
its too big of a card. you need a 1gb to do it right. i hve never been able to flash off of any thing but that.I as well have a 16gb , 4gb, 8gb, and 2gb, only my 1gb works.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

quad150db is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
its too big of a card. you need a 1gb to do it right. i hve never been able to flash off of any thing but that.I as well have a 16gb , 4gb, 8gb, and 2gb, only my 1gb works.
Ahhh well I guess I will have to go hunting for my 512 that came with my TP1
Old 01-27-2010, 08:55 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quad150db View Post
Ahhh well I guess I will have to go hunting for my 512 that came with my TP1
wont work. too small.. lol it writes to the card as it flashes.. 512 is too small.i wonder why he doesnt like ruu. i flashed last one of his like that. i know sd is cleaner but ruu should still work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development